Contributor

What has Wen done for your hair?

I have recently started Wenning in a desperate attempt to have silky smooth hair without looking like the Exxon Valdez spilled all over my hair on the second day. I started with Hair One, and liked the results. I had soft, shiny hair, without it being oily and weighed down the next day after washing. My results were immediate. Then I started to wonder....Is Wen better? I asked my friends at work who are avid Wen users who had previously told me all about how great it was, but I was too cheap to shell out that much cash. They gave me samples, and I loved the results. So much so in fact, that I ordered six TSVs, one in each formula. There is definitely a learning curve. This is odd because my first few times, everything was perfect. I think I started to over think it after that. Heck, I know I did. Thank goodness you guys are so helpful. Learning curve be damned, I have fun experimenting with all of the different formulas. Saturday, I tried Hair One on the left side of my head, and Wen on the right....any guesses as to which one won? Wen has made my life much easier in that I don't spend time worrying about how I will disguise my second day oil slick. PLUS, I won't be discarding half used liters of regular shampoos and conditioners every other month. There is still much to learn though...... I am interested in knowing all of your tips, and of course, what has Wen done for your hair?