Occasional Contributor

What has Dr. Denese done to her eyes?

Her eyes look very different, is it false lashes or something else???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What has Dr. Denese done to her eyes?

Quite awhile ago she said she had cosmetic surgery......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Quite awhile ago she said she had cosmetic surgery......

Yup......admitted it freely, and explained what she had done........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Zelda64 wrote:

Her eyes look very different, is it false lashes or something else???

She has had a lot of work on her face and yet she stands in front of millions selling her products -- it's a joke.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

It looks good but just different....it appears he had a cantopexy (sp?) brings outer canthus of eye (ends up) like a cat eye, it sometimes goes along with an upper blepharplasty. I noted it as well.

She does look good though....has access to the best or maybe does her own as many do! Cool.

I'm surprised she said she had anything done....good for her! Did she say it on air?

It's sooo common now ('eye jobs') it's nothing much nowadays but sometimes it can change the look of a person. My best g/f had it done and it looked a bit better, but no big change....a good thing rather then a huge change I think!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Occasional Contributor

Very interesting.  How old is she?

Frequent Contributor

Katcat, ,What's the big deal? People still are actually judgmental of cosmetic surgery? So Because she had this done , does that mean her products don't work and shouldn't be on tv selling her products ? She obviously is a great success at what she does, it means nothing that she had a procedure. You're making some sort of unfair correlation here

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. I watched an older product video of her and LIsa R. and the difference is immediate visible.  For some reason it leaves a bitter taste when I see some one selling products that supposeley make you look younger etc. when the seller is making herself look younger via a surgical or injectjion procedure.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr Denese had her eyes done last fall sometime as it was evident to viewers when she appeared on QVC this past January. She had been off air for several months and I don't think she had healed fully at that time and there were a lot of comments here about her appearance. She admitted on her fb page that she had her eyes done after so many comments about her changed appearance.

i think she also had a lower face and neck lift as well. She finally looks mostly like her old self 6 months later. I think her infomercial Guthy Renker video was filmed a year ago beforehand so you can easily see the difference.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dr Denese is on with Pat now and she looks gorgeous. She looks better than I have ever seen. Love her pink dress and jewelry too. She looks very classy!