Highlighted
Regular Contributor

What does baby grace smell like - really?

I really want to try baby grace but I am so afraid it will smell like baby powder. I really really do no like baby powder type fragrances!

Can someone clue me in? I am so sick of Philosophy presentations where they describe their fragrances as smelling like a "warm hug" etc etc. What does that even mean? Why can't they list the actual notes of the fragrance so I know what to expect?

I'm just scared of ordering it in fear of baby powder scent! Even light baby powder.

For reference the philosophy fragrances I do like are AG, PG, Field of Flowers, Summer - those are the ones I have smelled. The falling line is ok too - not my favorite but it is ok. I cannot stand Inner Grace or this other one they for some reason sent me a free full sized perfume of a couple of years ago - and I can't think of the name of it now off hand but it isn't even available on their website anymore - it came out about 2 years ago I think. It came in a tall bottle and was an amber color - very different from the other graces and it was horrible.

So with that info do you think I should give baby a try? I just ordered the TSV in pure and I was going to switch it to something else for the next shipment and I was trying to decide between baby and the old standby (AG).

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View