Hi Friends,

Nothing for me this week.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 2/10

All my energy .  I am painting my living room after getting a new floor , out went the carpet and in came the wood planking  , and my husband is really sick , on oxygen and many doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong with his lungs . Diagnosis go from covid pneumonia , fungal lung infection , to emphysema  . Next week he has appointments with a Urologist ,Cardiologist , Nephrologist and ENT . then next week an MRI and a bronchoscope procedure . Hopefully we will get some answers . 

Sorry this isn't exactly what you were looking for in this thread , it just seemed like my amswer jumped out , thanks for reading .

Esteemed Contributor

@judianne 

I hope they find out what is wrong with your husband so they can help him recover. It's very stressful to have undiagnosed issues for ourselves and our loved ones. Take care.....

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I used up a Dr Brenner Vitamin C. I had moved onto Natrium Vitamin C and was using up the Dr Brenner product on my neck and chest.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

@judianne I hope you can get some answers from the doctors quickly so he can start feeling better. Please take care of yourself too. Sending you strength and healing prayers.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@judianne wrote:

All my energy .  I am painting my living room after getting a new floor , out went the carpet and in came the wood planking  , and my husband is really sick , on oxygen and many doctors are trying to figure out what is wrong with his lungs . Diagnosis go from covid pneumonia , fungal lung infection , to emphysema  . Next week he has appointments with a Urologist ,Cardiologist , Nephrologist and ENT . then next week an MRI and a bronchoscope procedure . Hopefully we will get some answers . 

Sorry this isn't exactly what you were looking for in this thread , it just seemed like my amswer jumped out , thanks for reading .

@judianne @I truly hope things change for the better, that you get answers and that your husband gets well.  Take good care of yourself too.  Get some good sleep if you can and eat well.   Enjoy your new flooring.  We ripped out all our wall to wall around the entire house years ago and so happy we did.  We now have several area rugs.  

My list will follow tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties, I used up:

shampoo and conditioner foil pack samples.  Cleaned out and freshened up my travel bag.  

Tossed:  a few old lipsticks.  Gone!

Shared:  two BBW body creams.  I still have a lot and shared with a friend that’s loves to try new stuff.  Also gave her different samples to try.  

Thats all, have a good weekend.

@judianne  please take care, so hard waiting for different answers.  You have a lot going on, take care of YOU, too.  (((Hugs)))

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday!

Just two bars of soap for us this week, one out of our shower and one out of the kids shower. They were both replaced with more regular bars, I think the kids got a bar of Coast and we got a bar of Tone.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Good morning all.  Finally FRIDAY...   

Used up this week:

Tatcha Exfoliating Rice Polish in Classic (back ups for sure)

Tatcha Lip Mask (just opened my back up-will wait for sale for another)

Tweaked 3 n1 Rise & Shine Shampoo (fravorite but discontinued)

So many of you have inspired me to go through my things and sort what I really want to keep and what I can give away,  or just throw out.   I still have a lot to go,  but I'm making a dent.   Have been doing that with clothes, shoes and handbags too.   I have too much and others can enjoy what I haven't worn in a long time,  and most likely will not.   It's a process!!!!!

ENJOY THE WEEKEND.   It's 25 degrees now but going to be almost 50 on Sunday.  Maybe I'll wash my car before the game!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone!

This week:

-Olay Retinol 24 replaced with Olay Retinol Max. I really like this cream, works on my sensitive skin beautifully!

-Olay Ulta Rich Cream, replaced with same. Great moisture for my dry skin and dry climate!

-Josie Maran Divine Drip in Pure Honey, replaced with same from stash. This is moisture plus for my body!

-It Cosmetics SuperHero Mascara, a favorite for me and i will replace it!

-Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof, replaced with same from stash. Another favorite.

-Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lipgloss, this was good, cannot tell you the actual color because it rubbed off from rolling around my handbag. It was a very sheer pink that was great on it's own or as a topcoat, Still have glosses to use up, I don't need more!

-Garnier Micellar Water 13.5 oz bottle, replaced with travel sized version.

-Crest Gum Restore Toothpaste, replaced with same.

That's all, have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield