Respected Contributor

Re: What cosmetics do you love from the drugstore?

"Simple" Micellar Cleanser Water...apply to cotton pad and wipe face.  It removes makeup, including eye makeup, leaves skin feeling hydrated and toned and no residue afterwards!  Good for sensitive skin, which was a big plus for me.  

Respected Contributor

I really like Dove unscented body wash.  I've been using it for years.  During the holidays I always purchase philosophy's Amazing Grace, and Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 body gels, but find that they do leave my skin a bit drier than the Dove.  Anyone care to give me a review on Fresh Cream,  and Lemn Custard

scents?  I tend to like the stronger smelling scents.  So far, the Cinnamon Buns has the strongest and truest scents.  Tried Vanilla Nutmeg over the holidays based on reviews but not impressed.

Super Contributor

Great thread!

I could not go without: 

Loreal True match lumi (cushion and liquid)

Maybelline Age rewind Concealor in brightening and neutralizer

Jordana liner pencils

Loreal telescopic carbon black mascara, Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara, and Cover Girl Lash blast (any one in the purple, orange, or green tube) I use this on my bottom lashes.

Nyx ombré blushes 

Real Techniques metal brushes (blush, powder one, and shadow one)

Rimmel scandal eye pencil in nude for my waterline

Up & Up exfoliating cotton rounds 

Pixi glow tonic

Avon makeup remover lotion (not drugstore but $1.00 on sale), the only makeup remover I use-love it

Honored Contributor

L'oreal for sure!  L'oreal Voluminous!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I only use cruelty free brands so that omits the majority of drugstore brands but I am re-visiting drugstore items these days. I am hoping to find a few items I love but so far have not been wowed by anything I've tried and wouldn't repurchase. I'm beginning to think that although I like the idea of saving money by using drugstore products, it really may be costing me more in the long run since I am buying drugstore product only to be disappointed in the quality and performance so I eventually toss them.

I've been looking for a drugstore mascara (cruelty free) I can wear during workouts that looks fairly natural but doesn't make my lashes hard and clumpy like most waterproof or smudgeproof mascaras. So far, no luck!

Frequent Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Wet 'n Wild brushes (the white handled ones that are hard to find).

FYI- I just bought 4 of them at Dollar Tree and noticed that my local Walgreens has them in stock as well.They're pretty nice!

Frequent Contributor

This doesn't really qualify as cosmetics but from the drugstore I love the As I Am Coconut Co-Wash and the As I Am Leave in Conditioner.

Honored Contributor

@BostonMom 59 wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

Wet 'n Wild brushes (the white handled ones that are hard to find).

FYI- I just bought 4 of them at Dollar Tree and noticed that my local Walgreens has them in stock as well.They're pretty nice!

@Mellie32 not hard to find in stores around me. I was just in Fred Meyer's and they had tons of them- not a single one was oos.

Esteemed Contributor

None of them.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Color Sensations in many colors.  They constantly introduce new ones in regular, satin and matte.  Revlon crayons in shiny and matte.  Cover Girl Oh Sugar balms.