Frequent Contributor

What blogger did Laura Geller Mention?

Who was the blogger Laura Geller mentioned (8/28/15) while presenting the baked gelato during the presentation with Amy?  I believe she mentioned her by name. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: What blogger did Laura Geller Mention?

She actually did not mention a particular name. She said bloggers (plural) and then something like "you know what I am talking about".  I would guess Musings of A Muse as it is one of the better known bloggers that review her TSVs.

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2015/07/laura-geller-italian-garden-collection-qvc-august-todays-speci...

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Frequent Contributor

She was probably talking about Kandee Johnson. See A274190
Super Contributor

She said, "...one famous, famous blogger..."

Respected Contributor

There is alreadya review of this on youtube and it is not a great review.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

There is alreadya review of this on youtube and it is not a great review. Sorry I posted this in the wrong place.

Honored Contributor

She did not say a name. I've googled it and many so-called bloggers have reviewed the gelato, including Temptalia and she only gave it a B+. Laura indicated that the item is highly loved by bloggers and they can't keep it in stock (of course, lol) so it must not have been Temptalia since I don't really consider a B+ a total "love". So who knows who she is referring to.

Respected Contributor

I don't know either, but I do like the Hot&Flashy Lady.  Sorry, I can't remember her true name, but you all know where to find her.  She is not 25 years old, so you do get a good review of new products from her.  At least I think so.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I have been looking for the name or spelling of the beauty blogger Laura Geller mentioned while speaking of her Ballerina Gellato.  i put it on caption and it reads as EMREZZI, but i cant find any beauty blogger on you tube.  Does anyone have the correct spelling or the correct name of the beauty blogger.  Thank you