Respected Contributor

What beauty items are on your Black Friday/Cyber Monday lists?

Yes, I have a list! Do you? Mine is subject to change but so far, I plan on getting: Philosophy Amazing Grace eau de parfum, the Foreo Luna dupe on amazon (thanks JLF!,) Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder, It's a 10 Miracle Blow Dry Volumizer (plus anything else I can't resist at Ulta.) Possibly some Beekman stuff. If I decide to dabble a little in Philosophy, I may get something from their site because their gift with purchase is usually fantastic. I'm sure my list will grow once you all share your planned purchases! So share!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What beauty items are on your Black Friday/Cyber Monday lists?

None! I have enough makeup to open my own cosmetics store, lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered two leather office chairs last night so my budget has been depleted a bit, but this morning I picked up a few things from the Ulta Cyber Fundays Sale (<- that's a clickable link, BTW). The sale is good today and tomorrow (Nov. 20 & 21)  If anyone is interested in checking it out, orders of $35 ship free and there's a $10 coupon code on the landing page, plus some assorted GWP's.  I'll probably pick up the big Beekman set, maybe a litte more from them, and the Skinn "Jet Set" Collection, if the price and shipping drop when Dimitri is on air.  If it doesn't I can live without it.  

Trusted Contributor

I am such a sucker for those holiday gift sets - always have been.  I just love all those pretty boxes of things and usually overindulge!  A previous poster asked the question on another thread, "do you overindulge at Thanksgiving?"  - not me on food, but yes, on cosmetic and skincare gift sets.  Then I have buyers regret.  So this year,  I will make up a list, check it twice, three, four times before breaking down and buying.  Question is, can I stick to it???!!!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I just ordered two leather office chairs last night so my budget has been depleted a bit, but this morning I picked up a few things from the Ulta Cyber Fundays Sale (<- that's a clickable link, BTW). The sale is good today and tomorrow (Nov. 20 & 21)  If anyone is interested in checking it out, orders of $35 ship free and there's a $10 coupon code on the landing page, plus some assorted GWP's.  I'll probably pick up the big Beekman set, maybe a litte more from them, and the Skinn "Jet Set" Collection, if the price and shipping drop when Dimitri is on air.  If it doesn't I can live without it.  

Thank you! That is awesome.

Respected Contributor

Got my email from Ulta today for their biggest sale. I'm seriously underwhelmed.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Got my email from Ulta today for their biggest sale. I'm seriously underwhelmed.

What are you expecting? There are multiple brands on sale, some with 40 to 50 percent off

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

None! I have enough makeup to open my own cosmetics store, lol

@BlingQueen022 me too!  But that wont stop me!

Esteemed Contributor

I always buy a pile from Sephora on Black Friday weekend.

Anyone know what to expect from them this year?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Nothing.  I generally get my sister something fun like a lippie set but we both have so much stuff now, I'm not doing that this year.

There isn't a body care, face care or make-up item that I need or have on a list for someone to buy for me.