Super Contributor

Re: What are your favorite Philosophy products?

I really still do love it all. Every once in awhile the salt scrubs become avail, keep a watch out.
Honored Contributor

Too many to list. I am enjoying AG shampoo/conditioner now.

Super Contributor

I lot of their products I haven't cared for, but the Lemon Custard Duo is GREAT! Shower gel and body souffle...... the lemon scent is incredible.

Esteemed Contributor

I use some of the skin care line that they offer and I would say that I enjoy them. My favorite products would be the 3-1 shower gels. The front of the line picks are definitely Pure Grace and Unconditional Love. What some people complain about is what I enjoy about the line. I have allergies and asthma so strong scents are a no go for me. I enjoy just having a nice light scent while in the shower and then if I want more put on the lotion. I also love that you can use very little and get a lot of suds. I never understand why they pour so much into the bowel whenever they are demonstrating the product.

Respected Contributor

ALL of the Unconditional Love and Pure Grace items. Also have a ton of 3 in 1s in scents other than UL and PG, but too many I love to name. The only Phil skin care product I can use is the MD Peel. Really like it.

eta: Forgot that another Phil skin care product I can use is the Oxygen Peel, but I haven't used it in awhile. Mainly use the MD Peel, but the O Peel works with my skin, too.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

My favorites are:

Soul Owner foot cream (best I've ever tried)

Lemon Custard 3-in-1 (probably my all-time favorite 3-in-1)

Gingerbread Girl 3-in-1 and body lotion

And of course, Amazing Grace and Pure Grace!

Valued Contributor

I am very pleased with the April TSV in Pure Grace. It's almost all gone. The whipped body creme is fantastic. The OO body scrub- excellent, Pure Grace spray is light and clean. I ordered the Purity/Micro-delivery facial wash, and it's great.

Can't say a bad thing about anything I've received from Philosophy.

Contributor

On 5/28/2014 BigOrangeKitty said:

I lot of their products I haven't cared for, but the Lemon Custard Duo is GREAT! Shower gel and body souffle...... the lemon scent is incredible.

BigOrangeKitty - If you love the lemon scent of the Lemon Custard, you may consider the Shear Splendor line of Shampoo and Conditioner that Philosophy makes - it has that Lemon Custard type of scent.

Honored Contributor

All of it. The only thing I haven't been able to use are a few skin products. I have very sensitive skin. My faves though are the fragrances and shower gels. Amazing Grace, Pure Grace I can't ever imagine not loving. Also think the new Sunshine Grace is great.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/28/2014 just bee said:

I still use pure grace after all these years.

Me too. I just wish the scent lasted longer, and I don't buy as often as I used to because of that. But I really do love it!

I used to be a big-time Philosophy girl. Now I only use two products - Pure Grace and the exfoliating peel pads. That's it.

I became disenchanted with pretty much everything else. So I guess I'm an ex-Philosophy girl, except I do really like those two products.

Kiss