Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are some thoughts on TATCHA?

Lisa Robinson is pitching this line  live on Facebook right now.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

I was gifted a set of the blue line as well as some other products. The only item I still use are the cleansing grains; nothing else worked and/or wowed me. The cleansing oil dried out my skin HORRIBLY (I have very dry skin); hydration in her line simply isn't enough for me.

Respected Contributor

Not only is it overpriced but the talc she put in it burned my skin. I know she took it out now but leaving the alcohol in is not good.

I use a much cheaper rice and papaya enzyme powder I buy on Amazon and am happy with my results. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like the Tatcha line, the ony problem I have found is either QVC does not order enough or Tatcha doesn't provide enough of the product.  Auto delivery goes very fast and then it takes months if they get it back in at all. They offered a day and night cream combo once and when it sold out it was never brought back. You could lnot reorder so what is the point of finding a cream you like and then its impossible to get?  I like the new offering with the silk powder, but could only get it on a single ship the auto ship was sold out and probably wont' be back. If I am going to use a product then I want to be able to reorder when I need it or put it on auto delivelry. 

Honored Contributor

The rice cleanser irritated my skin and I couldn't use it.  I even tried the sensitive version.  I had red patches on my face.  The cleansing oil was nice, but I'm using Palmer's Cleansing Oil instead (7 or 8 dollars).  This is all I've tried with this line.  

Trusted Contributor

I have used the oil and rice cleansers.  I liked them at the time and even purchased them more than once.  And that's saying something.... But I have since moved on to Lancer Polish and Cleanse.  I think they work better for me.  

I recently tried the pearl eye cream and concealor.  I love it.  It's the best concealor and cream combo I have ever tried.  I plan to buy it again when I run out.  

I also ordered the new powder with a small sized silk canvas primer.  I am curious about these products.  Right now I use Bare Minerals as my setting powder and Hourglass Mineral Veil as primer.  I've been pretty with those products.  So we'll see.

I am interested in the serum stick but I missed the sale price and frankly, I am buying too much lately.  LOL.  So some stuff I just have to pass on.