Trusted Contributor

Re: What Vitamin C are you using?

I tried NuFountain vitamin C serum last year and really didn't see any change by the time I finished the bottle, despite using it pretty consistently every morning. I'd like to try something else but I can't use anything with oil in it because I'm oily and breakout-prone. Most of the serums recommended here do seem to have some kind of oil in them.

Anyone have a recommendation for an oil-free vitamin C product?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2014 vaccinia said:

I tried NuFountain vitamin C serum last year and really didn't see any change by the time I finished the bottle, despite using it pretty consistently every morning. I'd like to try something else but I can't use anything with oil in it because I'm oily and breakout-prone. Most of the serums recommended here do seem to have some kind of oil in them.

Anyone have a recommendation for an oil-free vitamin C product?

Thanks!

No oil that I can see in the NCN Vitamin C serum:

INGREDIENTS: Water, L-Ascorbic Acid & MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Hyaluronic Acid, Glutathione, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Oat Beta Glucan, Vitamin E (mixture of Tocopherols & Tocotrienols), Ferulic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Optiphen.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, suzyQ! I'll check it out.