Super Contributor

What Are You Wearing Today? Wed. May 23rd ~ Old Kit/Combo Day...

...and Newness that still needs The Love!

Wink

Hiya girls. I missed everyone today but really needed the quiet & rest. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} It was an Ommm kind of day. Looking at the time now I think I may of slept just a teeny bit too much.sheesh {can I say I'm paying for it now?!} Now if I could only find the time and energy to do my hair.{the toils of staying a redhead!} I'm into a few weeks behind. Yikes!{#emotions_dlg.scared} Not a pretty sight at all.

Hmmm, last week when I took a guess or two on what I might wear, it turned out to be a completely kit. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I'd best wait and see what the new day is going to bring me. he he he

I ended up getting called in tomorrow afterall to help with consignments coming in...Ah well glad I'll be rested. It's definately going to be a hat outfit kind of day!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I noticed in the new Ulta catalogue their having a Demo on Braiding during the evening so I was thinking of dropping in for that and spying one more time on the Wanderlust Beach Kit. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I've only been in there 2 or 3 times since last week to look at it,{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} hahaha. I've been trying to dupe it and may be onto a color so I'll let cha all know. Nighty night for now pretties!

Can't wait to see what will we see YOU wearing today?!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}