Super Contributor

Close to showtimes I always like to look at what I have, what I am using what is a good bargain etc. How is your Wenventory? I have about 5 showers worth left of SAM Body cleanser. I doubt I will reorder that at least in SAM, maybe in Fig if it is on a good OTO one day.

Less than half a 32 ounce of FIG, half a 32 ounce of SAM, drop of 32 ounce 613, quarter of BGT 16 ounce. I like to keep the 32ouncers in the back of the shower and two 16 ouncers in the caddy.

In the emergency cupboard I have only 16 ounce bottles, one Winter gardenia, 2 Summer Mango, 2 Fig one surprise BGT that I forgot, one winter cranberry and one POM. And three small 613. 2 boxes of Travel one variety and one 513. I save the travel for gym and for vacation. Sounds like a lot but I have really long hair and like to Wen, a lot! I am going out of town for the show so I won't be able to see any OTOs, and I don't know about internet access, LOL maybe my phone.

Super Contributor
I've really been doing a good job keeping my stash super lean. In shower: 32 ounce Fig (almost full) 32 ounce Tea Tree (half full) 32 ounce Bamboo (full) 32 ounce FrankenWEN mix (mostly 613 and remnants of old bottles of fig and TT and seasonals) Stash: Two 16 ounce 613 from new TSV On The Way: 32 ounce Tea Tree 16 ounce Spring Orange Blossom Also on hand: Wen Pets in dog shower Edited to add: I'm a actually a little nervous about my supply of Fig, will prob not make it until my May A/D!
Honored Contributor

In my shower I have:

-a fig gallon and DH has half of his SAM gallon.

-16 oz Lavender body wash

-remnants of a POM SC (scraping the last little bits, lol)

On my shelf I have:

- one POM SC (unused)

-16 oz lavender lotion

-SMC RTM (unused)

-POM mousse (not sure what to do with it since it doesn't work for me, going to see if my GF wants it)

-one original TT oil almost empty and one back up original TT oil.

I am really looking forward to the summer seasonal. I hope hope hope it will be a formula that I can use. I have two 32 oz SMC CC coming soon too!

Contributor

This is a fun post!

In shower I have:
- 1/2 32oz Cucumber Aloe CC
- 1/2 16 oz Bamboo Green Tea CC
- 1 16oz Spring Orange Blossom CC
- 1/2 travel packet of 613

On bathroom counter:
- Winter Cranberry Mint RTM
- Bamboo Green Tea RTM
- Sweet Almond Mint glossing serum
- Cucumber Aloe SC
- Cucumber Aloe hair & body oil

In linen closet I have:
- 2 32oz Cucumber Aloe CC
- 1 Cucumber Aloe SC
- 7 out of 8 of a mixed box of travel packets
- 6 out of 8 of a box of 613 travel packets

Now that I'm doing inventory I think I may have stocked up a bit too much! I can't resist the deals. I do share with my mom though

Regular Contributor

O.K., I'm laughing. This is a fun post. As a newbie - less than 4 months using WEN, I thought I was going overboard. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I probably, can buy a few more things before I need to enter treatment. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I think if I did an actual inventory, I'd have to close up the house for a week and hire people with scanners to scan all the stuff--like they do in retail stores.lol

I know I'm good with CC's...I still have a partial gallon of POM left--and that can multi-task for hair and body. RTM's I mostly make myself now--although I could use a spare BGT spray since I like the real thing so much better Smiley Happy

Really, the only thing I have to keep buying are the oils...I love em and use em like crazy. I have some I use frequently, some in stockage, and some in my emergency apocalypse stash...but I always always need more Smiley Happy

I would ****love*** to get the new spring orange blossom, but I'm holding out until the gallons come back in June Smiley Happy I hope I can be strong until then!LOL

Honored Contributor

Aside from my AD seasonals, I don't think I'll be ordering ANY new WEN cleansing conditioner this year, except to maybe get a gallon of Fig, which I use more than anything. I've got enough WEN in storage to get me through the year.

I just finished my Sweet Almond Mint body lotion and I'm trying to decide if I want to reorder or not. I love the scent so much, but I didn't notice it performing better than other body lotions I've used before and don't know if I want to buy more. Unless it comes up as an OTO, I think I'll stick to the other lotions I have for now.

Super Contributor

Shower:

1/2 32oz TT

1/2 32oz Fig

3/4 32oz CA

1/2 16oz SGGT

1/4 32oz SAM

3/4 16oz 613

1/2 613 SC

1/8 SAM SC

1/2 Glossing serum

Counter:

FC, GS, 1/2 CA oil, 3/4 WCM oil, full TT and in the smaller 2 oz sizes POM, TT and FIG

Closets:

32oz TT

32oz WCM

32oz SGGT

16oz 613 (4)

16oz SGGT (2)

16oz TT

SC - POM, SAM & TT

FC (4)

RTM - 2oz a couple of these

ON THE WAY:

32oz BGGT

16oz 613

32oz TT

32oz FIG

16oz SOB (2)

YIKES!! and this is just from my memory!!

Regular Contributor
On 3/6/2014 KMBSAB said:

Shower:

1/2 32oz TT

1/2 32oz Fig

3/4 32oz CA

1/2 16oz SGGT

1/4 32oz SAM

3/4 16oz 613

1/2 613 SC

1/8 SAM SC

1/2 Glossing serum

Counter:

FC, GS, 1/2 CA oil, 3/4 WCM oil, full TT and in the smaller 2 oz sizes POM, TT and FIG

Closets:

32oz TT

32oz WCM

32oz SGGT

16oz 613 (4)

16oz SGGT (2)

16oz TT

SC - POM, SAM & TT

FC (4)

RTM - 2oz a couple of these

ON THE WAY:

32oz BGGT

16oz 613

32oz TT

32oz FIG

16oz SOB (2)

YIKES!! and this is just from my memory!!

ONLY FROM MEMEORY??? YIKES, INDEED!!!

Gee, I really can buy more and not feel guilty. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor
My stash takes up a whole shelf in my linen closet. It actually contains everything. I can't list it all, there are several bottles of Fall ginger pumpkin this site may allow homes to be googled from space.