Valued Contributor

Went on EBay for the first time in about

5 years today and found the mineral veil I love for a very reasonable price and free shipping. I received it promptly. I love the brightening pearl perfect light mineral veil and was down to a tiny bit. I could not find it on the Bare minerals website. Am very happy with the purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: Went on EBay for the first time in about

I'm so glad you had a very positive experience..... Woman Happy

I've been on eBay (buying) since around 1999 and have been selling off and on since 2003 and am currently sellilng.  eBay has a lot of buyer safeguards in place and it's very safe now to buy.  Also always check your Seller's feedback and Star rating....

I just purchased two items that are very hard to find and am looking forward to receiving them!

Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

5 years today and found the mineral veil I love for a very reasonable price and free shipping. I received it promptly. I love the brightening pearl perfect light mineral veil and was down to a tiny bit. I could not find it on the Bare minerals website. Am very happy with the purchase.

@allaries

Good for you!!   I'm a huge fan of Ebay.  (And don't forget to use Ebates or Mr Rebates for a 5% rebate of the purchase price!!)

Question .... which mineral veil is this?   I didn't realize there was a luminous version .... just tinted and regular are all I'm familiar with.  TIA!

Regular Contributor

Ebay may have a lot of buyer protections in place but they sure didn't help me when I did not receive an item which was noted as delivered by USPS.  They did absolutely nothing but take my money.  I am done with Ebay!

Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies, for the postive feedback. I bought this a couple years ago in a deluxe version from the Q. There were one or two others , I think, that are not offered anymore. They may be offered on EBAY also.  The seller had good feedback.

Honored Contributor

@BadWolf wrote:

Ebay may have a lot of buyer protections in place but they sure didn't help me when I did not receive an item which was noted as delivered by USPS.  They did absolutely nothing but take my money.  I am done with Ebay!

I'm extremely sorry this happened to you but once scanned as delivered and there is electronic proof, I don't know what eBay could have done for you.....  Woman Sad  As far as the Post Office and eBay is concerned it was delivered to you and they have proof.... could it have been stolen after it was left? 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I recently used Ebay to sell a bunch of Kate Spade handbags.  I thought that offered reasonable prices, really low, because they were preowned,but I was sent really low offers.  I eventually sold the handbags but it took a while.  Then paypal takes their fees, but I wanted to sell.  I guess a little $ is better for no $ for them.

I do have seller's remorse b/c I sold our Rollog Stone LV tickets.  I wish that I had kept them.  I did not make a profit, but at the time it seemed like a big expense to see them there since we had just returned from LV.  I looked up other tickets, but they were high.  I finally resigned myself to not going and I was happy that I saw them in Dallas.