Respected Contributor

Wenners, click on top tags for sub forum!

Once you click the Beauty forum you can click on "Top Tags" on the menu to the left. It will open all Wen threads that have been tagged to "WEN". If you start a new thread about Wen, just tag it "WEN" and it will show up under the tag section for Wen.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Re: Wenners, click on top tags for sub forum!

Got it! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Also, you can bookmark that page, so you can go directly to the WEN tagged topics every time.

Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
Once you click the Beauty forum you can click on "Top Tags" on the menu to the left. It will open all Wen threads that have been tagged to "WEN". If you start a new thread about Wen, just tag it "WEN" and it will show up under the tag section for Wen.

Thank you for this info!

Trusted Contributor

Kind of OT as it does not apply to WEN as such.

I tried to start something like this for Paula's Choice and tagged three threads, but when I click on this under Top Tags, only one of the three comes up. (and for some reason, it seems to have mulitples of the first one I tagged). In order to see the others, the only option to see the other two are to go to the first one tagged and click on "view all".

So question: how do you generate a list like the one for WEN where all posts tagged show up when you click on WEN in the Top Tags?

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

If you tag something with WEN yourself, WEN will also show up in your tags on your profile page and you can find all WEN posts (or anything else you tagged) from there. You can even get more specific and tag things with product type (RTM, Mousse, Rice, etc) and then search for those tags. More popular tags will become more prominent in your tag collection, called a Tag Cloud.

Tagging.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

If you tag something with WEN yourself, WEN will also show up in your tags on your profile page and you can find all WEN posts (or anything else you tagged) from there. You can even get more specific and tag things with product type (RTM, Mousse, Rice, etc) and then search for those tags. More popular tags will become more prominent in your tag collection, called a Tag Cloud.

Tagging.JPG

Cool. Thanks ChynnaBlue!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Regular Contributor

Well this is all a confusing mess! I found WEN, but can't find philosophy!

Why did they change something that worked for us!

Pink

Respected Contributor

If other sub forums want to start, for example Philosophy, everyone will need to tag their posts with the same word "philosophy" and it will hopefully show up in the same section.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I don't see "top tags" any where.