Highlighted
Contributor

Wen on the Cheap

When I decided to first start using Wen, I did what a lot of others did. I signed up through Guthy-Renker. However, unlike most, I found a link online that got you into the program for $9.95 INCLUDING SHIPPING. Well, the link is up again. I signed my sister up for the deal last week. She recieved her package today. It is SAM 12oz, 2oz SAM remoist, 2oz SAM styling cream, .35 SAM texture and a comb. Not only that, there is a coupon to send in your Wen before and after pic and you will get a free 4oz remoist. (That WAS NOT in my kit back in May).
I know some people have expressed issues with GR. I was able to cancel with no problem back in May. Others have also stated that the formulas are different. I figured for $9.95 for the 5pc kit, who cares lol! If anyone would like to take advantage, here's the link: http://www.wenhaircare.com/lp/9fcb/?uci=US-CD-D-CS-GR-3078

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View