Contributor

I had ordered one of the TSVs that came with the oils.  Does anybody have an issue with the dropper not fitting properly on the bottle?  I almost dropped an entire bottle the other night when I went to grab it.   I had ordered 3 different scents and I'm having the same issue with all of them.  Anyone else have this problem?  

Valued Contributor

I have 4 bottles and I only have a problem with one of them.It annoys me because these oils are not cheap.You would think quality control would have caught it.

Respected Contributor

Early on when small bottles of the various fragrances were offered as a set,  there was one in the batch  that had a bad rubber dropper.  It leaked oil everywhere & as a result I lost most of it.

Since then I've purchased larger individual bottles, all problem-free.

I read somewhere that oils shouldn't be stored with the rubber dropper, rather take them out and put the original cap back on.  Something about the oils degrading.. I think.

Contributor

That's exactly how I feel.  Plus it's exposed to the air too because it's not completely sealed.  So frustrating.  

Trusted Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

Early on when small bottles of the various fragrances were offered as a set,  there was one in the batch  that had a bad rubber dropper.  It leaked oil everywhere & as a result I lost most of it.

Since then I've purchased larger individual bottles, all problem-free.

I read somewhere that oils shouldn't be stored with the rubber dropper, rather take them out and put the original cap back on.  Something about the oils degrading.. I think.

You're right about storing the oils without the dropper. I had read the same thing. 

I found this out the hard way, with another oil product that I was using that had a dropper with it. It wasn't a Wen product. The oil interacted with the rubber dropper, and it didn't stay sealed properly. 

Trusted Contributor

@joco728 wrote:

I had ordered one of the TSVs that came with the oils.  Does anybody have an issue with the dropper not fitting properly on the bottle?  I almost dropped an entire bottle the other night when I went to grab it.   I had ordered 3 different scents and I'm having the same issue with all of them.  Anyone else have this problem?  

Yes, i have had that happen occasionally. If you call the salon, I am pretty sure they will send you a replacement dropper.  Their customer service is excellent. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

The oils is the only thing I like  of his stuff and had issues with more than half of them.  ither after time the cap no longer fits or the squeeze part melts  or desolves or falls off. i like hair oils but stopped buying them because of that

Respected Contributor

@joco728 wrote:

@joco728 @BExplorer Is right. All you have to do is call the salon. The Q can't help you but the salon will send another dropper. Be sure to do because the oil is too expensive to waste. They sent me a new pump once and it had been my fault that I dropped a styling creme and broke the pump. They don't charge when they do this. It is just good business to them. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012