Occasional Contributor
I ordered the August tsv I was wondering if there were other products you all can recommend.
Frequent Contributor

I think it all depends on what you are looking for and of course what type of hair you have. I love the cleansing conditioners and the oils. The oils have so many uses so they appeal to many.

There are many very helpful and very knowledgeable posters on this forum. Perhaps you should post your hair type, along with whether you color it and what type of styling tools you use. This information will aid in determining what products will work best for you.

Occasional Contributor
I have oily color treated hair that is cut into a pixie
Frequent Contributor

Is your hair thick or thin? Are you looking for volume or in need of more moisture on the ends? Do you blow dry, use a flat iron or curling iron?

Trusted Contributor
On 9/7/2014 caliprincess said: I have oily color treated hair that is cut into a pixie

The TSV is an awesome place to start!! If I were you, I would focus on using the products that you already have, before you invest in anything new. You can see how the line works for you before you try anything else. I used the CC for over a year before I tried any other products.

As far as other products go, the oils are wonderful and I use them as overnight scalp treatments twice a week. They have helped regulate my scalp's oil production so I no longer have to cleanse every day. I also use the Revitalizing Treatment Mist to refresh my second and third day hair. I also use the Tea Tree RTM on my face every day.

What formula did you order the TSV in?

Occasional Contributor
I ordered the Pom since Chaz said it's universal. I don't really use product or heat style my hair.
Respected Contributor
On 9/7/2014 caliprincess said: I ordered the Pom since Chaz said it's universal. I don't really use product or heat style my hair.

You probably should be using the lavender or cucumber aloe. You need to go to the Chaz Dean site and go to the recommender. This is a great help and very accurate.