Occasional Contributor

Wen, my TSV was cancelled. Not very happy. Anyone else unhappy.

I just received a letter stating my tsv was cancelled. I ordered the tsv early it wasn't sold out. My order went from process, then backorder to now cancelled. I waited all year for this and now this. What a way to do business. I don't think wen and qvc should do thing like this. You can' t tell me wen didn't have more of this. I am very disappointed. I was wondering if anyone else is.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen, my TSV was cancelled. Not very happy. Anyone else unhappy.

Hello, shepherdbelle and welcome. Smile

Sorry your order got cancelled. That's been happening quite a bit to other people who've ordered other products from QVC as well. Don't know why that's been happening. Have you tried calling customer service and asking what happened and if they can fix it?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I've seen a few posts about it but it has never happened to me. The one thing that did happen was that something I ordered while it was on wait list got cancelled but they did inform me that being on wait list does not guarantee I'll get it, it depends on availability. So I guess supply ran out before they could ship me the item. Anything I purchased NOT on wait list never was cancelled. This is just my opinion but the way things are going, I mean the way of the world that is, I believe that companies really prefer to deal with credit card orders. Here's why, I think that if you pay by check IN ADVANCE you're good. They don't actually take their payment until the item is shipped out so I think they feel they may hit a snag trying to get payment from a checking account unless it's paid in advance. Credit card method, providing the ceiling of the account is high enough, the payment is there when it's demanded. What happens is QVC will alert the credit card company and tell them they WILL be taking X amount of funds, in other words they tell the credit carrier to reserve X amount and they do so when the item is shipped out they actually then allow them to go ahead and charge the account that amount. With a checking account this may not be the case, there could be a snag. This is just my opinion. I would do what the other poster suggested and phone QVC and ask them what happened.

Honored Contributor

The December one from a weeks ago? I'd have called if it didn't show shipped within a few days of ordering to find out what was going on. I've never had an order canceled except if it was on waitlist when I placed it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

This business of cancelling orders not placed on waitlist is very weird. I wonder if there was some problem with the manufacturer not being able to supply the quantity they had initially promised in a reasonable amount of time? You would think they would give a reason in the letter.

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 aprimo said:

This business of cancelling orders not placed on waitlist is very weird. I wonder if there was some problem with the manufacturer not being able to supply the quantity they had initially promised in a reasonable amount of time? You would think they would give a reason in the letter.

I agree and definitely wouldn't have been happy if my December tsv had been cancelled. It really doesn't make sense to me since they have a lot of 16 oz. cleansing conditioners for sale. If they can't fulfill their tsv orders they should offer the customer some type of alternative instead.