Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Wen made my hair feel limp and greasy........

At first I really liked it, but as time went on, it started feeling limp and greasy feeling. I even tried cutting back ALOT on how much it recommended to use, and still same results. I wound up using it up and going back to regular salon shampoos. Then I even started using regular 2in1's because regular conditioner seemed to be doing this to me as well. I have just turned in my early 40's. Can I be experiencing a lot more oil in my hair due to hormones or something? My skin is always so dry, and my hair normally is too, but if I use too much of a conditioning product, now it gets greasy. I only wash my hair every other day, but if I don't wash at least that often, then it gets greasy as well. So frustrated! I would love to try this new TSV set, but don't feel it's worth it for me.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View