Valued Contributor

Have yet to see a presentation on Chaz's hairbrushes that really show the brush and what it can do. Also, they need to give the diameter of the brush....not just show it from the end.

That would help to compare with what we might have at home so we know what size is the right one for us.

Anyone have his brushes and how to do like them? My hair is shoulder blade length and I feel the largest brush would be the best for me since I like my hair styled straighter.

Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Frequent Contributor
I have been using the small brushes for about I year. I have short curly hair and use to straighten my hair with a curling brush, but my hair would always curl back up when I would step outside. Since using Chaz's method of drying your hair using his brushes my hair no longer gets frizzy and stays straight all day.
Esteemed Contributor
My hair is past my bra strap now and I have been using the brushes for well over a year. I would never use another brush on my hair, they're great. Chaz always says over 90 per cent of the time he uses the medium and that's what I iown. They made a great difference since i've been using them. I even take my comb and brush to the salon now. If. I were you I would go with medium.
Super Contributor
I have shoulder length thick hair. I've had the medium brushes for about 2 years now and I love them. Just recently I got a large one and I think I like it even better for straightening my hair. The medium ones work well for straightening but not as good as the large..
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Valued Contributor
I have shoulder length fine thin hair. I started out with the medium brushes, then progresses to the large brushes. I really like alternating between the two sizes each week. I get a better curl with the medium brush. I get a better straight blow out with the large. I love them both! You can't go wrong with either choice.
**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Yes, I have the large one because my hair is very long and I don't like a lot of curl, hence the larger the barrel, the straighter the effect. I wish he would make that kind of brush in five inch barrel. I use a wooden brush with boar and vinyl bristles and it's five inches but Chaz's brushes are well made and really will give you the model's effect. I just personally don't like a lot of curl. I use Chaz's brushes, yes. If I do I must settle for a bit more curl but the sleekness way out does any other brush and I know because I've tried them. They do make a difference. As far as a decent demo, he does show other brushes and their effects but he go to much into it because of the time factor. Most people have hair around their shoulders, I guess but there are people with long hair but like a lot of curl, like the models. I like Cooper's hair. My hair is styled like hers only mine is "frosted" looking because I'm turning platinum and by the way, using Wen, people think I actually color my hair like this because of the deep luster and the way the color does not fade. Wow, I sound like the guy on the trans steamer talking them into taking a lady to this far away island. Just kidding. Seriously, the brushes do make a difference.

Frequent Contributor
The Wen brushes are the best I've ever used. I bought the smallest barreled brush. (My hair is pretty short - ear-length bob) The best feature of these brushes is that they never get tangled in your hair. Worth every penny.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Esteemed Contributor

I like these brushes, too. Have the medium, and I generally wear my hair just above shoulder length. Medium size is perfect for this length, and I'm sure you would like the larger ones better.

Respected Contributor
I really want to get the small brushes. My hair is chin length with layers. I really need the smaller ones for my shorter layers. I have the medium brushes, but they seem a little too big for this length.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!