Honored Contributor

Wen TSV - Friday, Dec 9th plus four ODOs/Special Offers

Chaz has outdone himself once again with crazy good values including his always amazing December TSV, the long awaited crazy great EDP ODO kit, two other great ODO kits, and a new good Seasonal trio: 

TSV - (5) 16oz Cleansing Conditioner Kit This Wen TSV saves you either 55% (Seasonal option) or 45% (Classic option) off of the cost of purchasing these CCs individually... plus you save $15 on S&H  - $79.90

6-Piece EDP Fragrance Gift Set - ODO - Best EDP prices offered: a crazy excellent value!!! - A289117 - $49.96

Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP - ODO - saves you 51% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this an excellent value - A284391 - $59.96

* Winter Styling Must-Haves: Seasonal Mousse, Styling Creme & Replenishing Treatment Mist - ODO - Today's ODO trio saves you 42% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this a great value - A284390 (one time) or A293326 (A/D) - $54.56

* Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit: Seasonal 16oz Cleansing Conditioner, 4oz Oil & Wen Comb - A284392 (one time) or A293324 (A/D) - featured price - Today's ODO trio saves you 35% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this a good value is you regularly use the Treatment Oil and the Cleansing Conditioner. - $69.96

There's much more information on all of these special offers below.

Thank you, Chaz and Dooters!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

TSV - (5) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioner Kit - $79.90

He's saved his very bestest annual Wen TSV for the December Christmas TSV... and he's held the TVS price at $79.90 (which is what it's been for the past 6 years, since 2011). -- He's also included free S&H (for the second year in a row, I think) on the first shipment, although the follow-up A/D shipment will be $3 which is still an amazing deal Smiley Happy

The TSV is available in either the Seasonal scents or the Classic scents. You can choose either a single shipment or the auto-delivery plan which has a follow-up shipment in June 2017: 

* single shipment - A284938

* auto-delivery plan - A291562

For folks who are new to Wen, this December TSV is always your very best, most cost effective way to try Wen. lol, now's the time to dive in. Smiley Wink

__

WEN by Chaz Dean TVS information:

• Includes five 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners and five gift boxes
  • Classic: one each in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Pomegranate, and Fig
  • Seasonal: one each in Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, Winter Red Currant, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, and Pink Jasmine Peony

__

Wen TSV Cost Savings Analysis (it's crazy good!!)

Each 16oz Wen Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner (CC) sells for $36 at QVC, and each Classic Wen Cleansing Conditioner sells for $29 at QVC: 

* (5) 16oz Classic CCs - $145 at QVC - this Wen TSV saves you 45% off of the cost of purchasing these CCs individually... plus you save $15 on S&H

(5) 16oz Seasonal & PJP CCs -- $180 at QVC -- this Wen TSV saves you 55% off of the cost of purchasing these CCs individually... plus you save $15 on S&H

_____

6-Piece EDP Fragrance Gift Set - ODO - A289117 - $49.96

If you've ever wanted to try Chaz's various Eau de Parfum (EDP) fragrances, then pick these two kits up ASAP. -- This is a crazy great, excellent value. -- They haven't been shown in one of the Wen shows yet and I think they may sell out just  as soon as they're shown on TV.

A lot of Wenners have wanted to try Chaz's fragrances, but have held off because of the price of an individual Wen EDP which can run between around $60 and $120 (depending on the size)... lol, and that includes me. 

Each option has six individual 0.24oz fragrances, so each kit has about 1.5oz of Wen EDPs and is priced at $49.96 today. -- The best ODO prices for the 1.7oz Wen EDPs have been around $60. -- This means that ounce for ounce, today's ODO is about the same price as the very best Wen EDP prices that Chaz has offered in the past. PLUS, you get six individual bottles which increases Chaz's manufacturing costs.

If you you've wanted to try Chaz's fragrances, you'll kick yourself later if you don't pick these sets up soon... before they are snapped up when they are presented on the air. lol, just sayin' (I've already placed my orders). 

Description: 

• Six 0.24-oz EDPs
  • Box
  • Traditional: Cucumber Aloe, Pink Jasmine Peony, Bamboo Green Tea, Mandarin Italian Fig, SixThirteen, and Light by Chaz Dean
  • Seasonal: Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut and Light by Chaz Dean

@HSB1204, thanks so much for the heads up on this EDP ODO last night. -- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP - ODO - A284391 - $59.96

This duo includes:

• 1.7-oz Light by Chaz Dean EDP -- $63.80 at QVC
  • 8-oz Light Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment -- $59.00 (for the 613 or 319 NBT version available at QVC)

If you purchased both of these products individually at QVC (using the 613/319 NBT version, since the Light NBT isn't available for individual purchase at QVC), they would cost $122.80 versus today's $59.96 ODO price. -- Today's ODO duo saves you 51% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this an excellent value. Chaz's Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) has received excellent reviews, as has his Signature Light EDP.

Description: 

WEN Light by Chaz Dean EDP is a bright fragrance, with top notes of lavender, eucalyptus, and blood orange oils, balanced with softening scents of cedarwood, bergamot, and white amber. Light Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment is packed with extracts and essential oils as well as arnica and vitamin K. This rich formula helps relieve dryness while it hydrates for the appearance of radiant, smoother, younger-looking skin.

_____

Winter Styling Must-Haves: Seasonal Mousse, Styling Creme & Replenishing Treatment Mist - ODO - A284390 (one time) or A293326 (A/D) - $54.56

This ODO Seasonal trio includes:

* 7.5-oz Seasonal Nourishing Mousse - $42, only available at Chaz's site

* 6-oz Seasonal Styling Creme - $30, only available at Chaz's site

* 6-oz Seasonal Replenishing Treatment Mist - $22.50 at QVC (based on $45 duo price)

If you purchased each of these items individually (two of which are only available at Chaz's site), they would cost $94.50 versus today's $54.56 ODO price. -- Today's ODO trio saves you 42% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this a great value. 

This Seasonal kit is available in three of the Winter Seasonal scents (but not in Winter Cranberry Mint):

* Winter Red Currant (WRC)

* Winter White Citrus (WWC)

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM)

You can either choose the one time shipment (A284390) or the auto-delivery plan (A293326) which as an additional follow-up shipment.

_____

Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit: Seasonal 16oz Cleansing Conditioner, 4oz Oil & Wen Comb - A284392 (one time) or A293324 (A/D) - featured price - $69.96 

This ODO Seasonal trio includes:

* 16oz Cleansing Conditioner - $36 at QVC 

* 4oz  Treatment Oil - $56.36

* Wen Comb - $15, only available at Chaz's site

If you purchased each of these items individually, they would cost $107.36 versus the current $69.96 featured price price. -- Today's ODO trio saves you 35% off of the regular QVC prices, which makes this a good value is you regularly use the Treatment Oil and the Cleansing Conditioner. -- The main value is really focuses around the Treatment Oil which rarely goes on sale or is offered at a substantial discount. If you would be purchasing the Treatment Oil anyway, then you're getting the CC and the Comb for just $15 which makes this a good value.

I'm probably the Number 1 fan of the  wenderful Wen Comb. lol, it's not just another silly comb. The Wen Comb has magical powers and has done wonders with my easily damaged, baby fine hair. -- Check out the wenderful Wen Comb and Wenderful Comb!!!!! threads. -- I own about 8 Wen Combs so far, and would gladly purchase another 6-12 if Chaz ever offered a Wen Comb multi-pack ODO. Seriously. Wen Dooters, can you make this happen for us? I know that @Drythe will back me up here. Smiley Happy 

This Seasonal kit is available in three of the Winter Seasonal scents (but not in Winter Cranberry Mint):

* Winter Red Currant (WRC)

* Winter White Citrus (WWC)

* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM)

You can either choose the one time shipment (A284390) or the auto-delivery plan (A293326) which as an additional follow-up shipment.

_____

Wen TSV for Friday, December 9th 

A291562

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit Auto-Delivery - A291562

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit Auto-Delivery

Available for 5 Easy Payments

TSV (for Friday, December 9th only) - $79.90 

regular QVC price (limited availability) - $97.00

---

A284938

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit - A284938

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 5 Cleansing Conditioner Kit

TSV (for Friday, December 9th only) - $79.90 

regular QVC price (limited availability) - $97.00

_____

_____

A289117 

WEN by Chaz Dean 6-Piece EDP Fragrance Gift Set - A289117

New

WEN by Chaz Dean 6-Piece EDP Fragrance Gift Set

One Day Only Price - $49.96 

regular QVC price - $61.00

_____

_____

A284391

WEN by Chaz Dean Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP - A284391

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP

One Day Only Price - $59.96 

regular QVC price - $73.00

_____

_____

A293326

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Auto-Delivery - A293326

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Auto-Delivery

One Day Only price - $54.56 

regular QVC price - $66.00

---

A284390

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Kit - A284390

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Kit

One Day Only price - $54.56 

regular QVC price - $66.00

_____

_____

A293324

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit Auto-Delivery - A293324

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit Auto-Delivery

Featured Price - $69.96 

regular QVC price - $77.00

---

A284392

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit - A284392

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 3-Piece Treatment Kit

Featured Price - $69.96 

regular QVC price - $77.00

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen TSV - Friday, Dec 9th plus four ODOs/Special Offers

I would really like to purchase some of the RTM, however, the last time I did I rec'd some bottles that were date stamped 3 years old.  QVC took them back without any questions, but I just dont want the hassle.  Too bad, I really like that product  Smiley Sad