Respected Contributor
On 11/8/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Anyone have any guesses on how the new 613 fragrance will be different from the current one?

My guess is that it will be similar to a perfume instead of a cologne is a more concentrated formula.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks susan!

Her post got poofed again.

waving at bebe!

On another note, last weekend, I had 613 in my hair overnight due to a bad case of lazy. My hair has been in a funk all week. It's time to break out the Fig.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Thanks susan!

Her post got poofed again.

waving at bebe!

On another note, last weekend, I had 613 in my hair overnight due to a bad case of lazy. My hair has been in a funk all week. It's time to break out the Fig.

The lazy must have been contagious, lol. Default overnight treatment. I've been using so much 613 for the last two mnths. So I did SAM remoist and FGP.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Kjelle, I went Fig and TT + Fig. I stayed away from seasonals because of the protein.

I completely forgot about ReMoist!!!

I'm good when I use 613 a few times a week, but apparently, my hair did not like overnight.

Respected Contributor

I posted this on another thread and not sure if anyone read it. I think it would be great if you could choose the formulas that you want for the upcoming December tsv. For example if you could order 2 of the seasonals and three of the core formulas. I don't really need 10 of the cleansing conditioners and will only order both of the December tsv's if I give some of them as gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan, I didn't see your other post, but I would love that!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't see why they couldn't offer a choice of formulas. I am sure this tsv will still be popular but qvc would sell even more if you could choose what formulas you wanted out of the ten that they are offering. Many of us really don't need 10 of the cleansing conditioners unless you buy Wen for the entire family to use or are going to use as gifts.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/8/2014 susan25 said:

I don't see why they couldn't offer a choice of formulas. I am sure this tsv will still be popular but qvc would sell even more if you could choose what formulas you wanted out of the ten that they are offering. Many of us really don't need 10 of the cleansing conditioners unless you buy Wen for the entire family to use or are going to use as gifts.

I don't think the Q could handle choosing formulas for each order. They cannot even get regular TSV orders straight these days, many have been getting the wrong formulas. Luckily I was not one of them.
Respected Contributor
On 11/9/2014 ANewHue said:
On 11/8/2014 susan25 said:

I don't think the Q could handle choosing formulas for each order. They cannot even get regular TSV orders straight these days, many have been getting the wrong formulas. Luckily I was not one of them.

A New Hue, You are right that this option would be very confusing and many of the orders probably wouldn't be filled correctly. I agree and have read many on this site that have gotten the wrong formula when they ordered something. I am also fortunate that this didn't happen to me. I recall reading that someone got the wrong fall seasonal formula and had to return it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd be happy for another 3 piece kit like they did for SHP.