Honored Contributor

so bummed. I called CS and asked if they could move my seasonal 32oz summer AD up from 8/21 and she said no. She also informed me that if others up their amounts, I could be at risk for having my AD cancelled. Seriously, if this happens, I will be seriously peeved, as by then I will have no more SMC and no more SHP. I cannot live on fig alone! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}And what is the point of having an AD if they cannot (will not?) fulfill it?

Respected Contributor
On 6/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

so bummed. I called CS and asked if they could move my seasonal 32oz summer AD up from 8/21 and she said no. She also informed me that if others up their amounts, I could be at risk for having my AD cancelled. Seriously, if this happens, I will be seriously peeved, as by then I will have no more SMC and no more SHP. I cannot live on fig alone! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}And what is the point of having an AD if they cannot (will not?) fulfill it?

I would be seriously ticked off if they sold product that you've already committed to and cancelled your order! That's just not right.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you kidding me? I'm upset for you. I am glad that when I ordered my seasonal Ad I just doubled it. This better not become the future of shopping for Wen on QVC. I know everything changes but I'm not up for possibly getting ad's cancelled. It better not happen to you!
Valued Contributor

this is not cool. they always advertise that you can up your shipments and that going on a-d "locks it in". no one ever says anything about other people adding to their order possibly affecting your order. this is especially ridiculous if you can't make sure you get yours sooner and it's an a-d plan that's a series, not just getting the same item every few months. if anything, i'd think that chaz and his team would give qvc some of their supply (like w/ the bgt gallons) if that kind of thing happened and qvc couldn't fill the orders. hopefully qvc will not let it get to that point.

Trusted Contributor

I've never understood why they let us "up" the quantity later anyway. I think those that ordered on AD during the special should have their orders filled before ANYONE can up their orders. If others cancel their ADs and they want to allow people to "up" theirs that would be okay. But telling you "Sorry, we don't have any left for you." is unsatisfactory.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

KJPA
Super Contributor

I've never been able to move my seasonal up, no matter how hard I tried this go round. I have been able to modify the amount though online. I had doubled the winter scent with no issue and then switched to 1 for spring and I just changed my shipment to 2 bottles for my 8/20 shipment (just waiting on the confirmation email). Have you tried modifying it online?

Honored Contributor
On 6/4/2014 Kokathy said:

I've never been able to move my seasonal up, no matter how hard I tried this go round. I have been able to modify the amount though online. I had doubled the winter scent with no issue and then switched to 1 for spring and I just changed my shipment to 2 bottles for my 8/20 shipment (just waiting on the confirmation email). Have you tried modifying it online?

yes, I was able to bump it up to 4 awhile back but it has never let me change the date for any of the shipments. And CS said they couldn't change it either, even though usually they can, according to her.

Super Contributor

yes, I was able to bump it up to 4 awhile back but it has never let me change the date for any of the shipments. And CS said they couldn't change it either, even though usually they can, according to her.

I think it goes back to when we ordered the seasonals auto delivery last year. I think it's just too tight of a production time. I think they need that 90 days?

Honored Contributor

I think it goes back to when we ordered the seasonals auto delivery last year. I think it's just too tight of a production time. I think they need that 90 days?

hmm, I don't think it has to do with production time, especially now hearing the 32 oz SHP will also be on his website. I don't mind waiting until the end of August, I just don't want it to get cancelled if a whole bunch of people who are getting theirs in June and July up their amounts alot. It sounds like the SHP is a HUGE hit so this is a very bit possibility!

Honored Contributor

bucki, beaches, KJPA, and jenny, thanks for the support, and I agree with you all! It ain't right, lol! Smile