Honored Contributor

Re: Well, QVC finally acknowleged my return, but.....I'm in shock!!

do a psuedo checkout with an item in your cart and in the area where you can choose payment type, see if it shows a credit there. I too received an email from QVC one time that said a credit of $0 but it is in my account correctly, just doesn't show up anywhere unless I go to checkout with something.

Honored Contributor

If it was returned to you as a merchandise credit, the "refund amount" would show as $0.00. But, if you try to buy something again, when you check out it will show that you have that credit available. (At least that was my recent experience when I used a gift card.)

If the CS rep said she would credit it to your account, she will. No way would QVC accept a return and then not refund your money in some form. That just isn't even logical.

I would calm down, call them back and explain that you're not sure how or where you're supposed to see the credit show up. I'm sure they will be happy to explain it to you.

(And, BTW, QVC's credit card is administered by a bank which has the same responsibility to investigate problems for you, the same as any other CC company.)

Trusted Contributor

You were even in the 30 day return time frame, must be someone on the QVC end did not refund correctly

Valued Contributor

I put something in my cart & went thru the checkout all the way to the end & it never showed a credit anywhere. So I just canceled & got out. Nothing showing anywhere.

Respected Contributor

I had that happen but in truth its because they refunded me early when i wrote them an email complaining on the slow return so when it finally registered as a return the email said $0 for they already refunded me

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2014 henny said:

I put something in my cart & went thru the checkout all the way to the end & it never showed a credit anywhere. So I just canceled & got out. Nothing showing anywhere.

Well, from the background you provided it does sound like something got messed up, but I'm still sure QVC will sort it out and make it right for you. You're right that all you should be charged for it the return S&H - everything else should be refunded.

Good luck with getting this sorted out. Sometimes "stuff just happens"!

Super Contributor

At the time the Op ordered and received the item, she STILL had an extended return policy.

Remember any item bought within months before the end of January, you can still return the item without any questions.

Contact Customer Service and go up the chain of command.

If that doesn't help contact the PA Attorney General's office on line and file a complaint form under the consumer section.

Contributor

On things I have returned, I am sent an e-mail saying they will credit my account and it will show up on my next statement of the one after that. It depends on when you returned, according to their accounting system. I've always gotten credit back, but am always charged the return fee, which is on their shipping form.

I did order a white shirt, received a white cami, totally not what I ordered and am waiting to see what I am credited on it. The shirt was around $37.00, the cami was $14.00. Customer service assured me I would receive the $37.00 credit, plus shipping and handling credit. Also, she shirt was on special at the time and is now more expensive. We shall see!

Honored Contributor

It sounds like the return hasn't been processed yet, but only customer service would know.

Honored Contributor

Is it possible nothing was in the box when you returned it? Maybe the credit has not gone through yet, it is in the pending process. This is just to strange henny