Honored Contributor

Re: Wearing all these "Treatments" at Bedtime - How do you .. ?

Change out your pillow case each night. That is what I do.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Change out your pillow case each night. That is what I do.

=====

Hahaha!  I might do that.

I change my pillow case every other nite & I thought I was being neurotic.  LOL!

Edit:

We ought to do a POLL:  "Do you change your pillow case every nite?"

I'd love to know how many peeps do.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

I don't use the neck amour as a mask. I use as a moisturizer so I don't add an extra layer, I rub it right in.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a side sleeper and I use a small travel size pillow (i have the Tony Little microbead ones as well as travel memory foam small pillows). I change pillowcases often as I like to sleep with a layer of Cc cream or foundation on my face. I don't like greasy moisturizers. I also sleep with my brows done as I don't like to see my brows unfinished.

Contributor

This the reason why i put a towel on my pillow. 

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

Ok gang, I am stumped.....what products are y'all talking about?
Respected Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I don't use the neck amour as a mask. I use as a moisturizer so I don't add an extra layer, I rub it right in.  

You put it on your face?  It looked so greasy on TV.

I was thinking about using it for my knee replacement scar.  I looked at the ingredient list and thought it would be good for healing.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

You put it on your face?  It looked so greasy on TV.

I was thinking about using it for my knee replacement scar.  I looked at the ingredient list and thought it would be good for healing.

No, only on my neck.  But, I rub it in like a moisturizer and don't leave an extra layer.  Also, I never considered to put an extra thick layer on, because right, how would you sleep. I guess,if I was to try that, I would go through the process when I got home and then just wiped it off before going to bed.  Maybe, I will try that one day to see if there is any difference.

It is thick so I never considered it for my face.  This cream is very soothing, I love using it on my neck.