Respected Contributor

Watching Doris Dalton Tonight

Is she not the sweetest person!  There are just some vendors I love watching because they exude such personality and fun.  I don't even own one of her products, but I think she is so sweet and funny.  Did you see the presentation where the model put on too much concealer?  It was so funny how they played it out.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

Re: Watching Doris Dalton Tonight

It would have been nice if the host would have let her get a word in. Every time she asked Doris a question she would interrupt 2 seconds after Doris started to answer. I get really frustrated when any host does that because they never get all the info about the product out when they do that. I wanted to know which model was wearing what color blush but I never heard anyone say.

Oh well I guess she saved me some money today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Is she not the sweetest person!  There are just some vendors I love watching because they exude such personality and fun.  I don't even own one of her products, but I think she is so sweet and funny.  Did you see the presentation where the model put on too much concealer?  It was so funny how they played it out.

i barely watch anymore but I was changing channels and stopped when I noticed her. She does seem like a lovely person and I really want to get her nude lippies and I would also like to try her gel foundation. I like that brush. I love a good brush like that for foundation. It can even makes the worst formulated foundation look great. Actually, there were several other things I wanted to get too. She is a very attractive woman also. 

How long has she been on the Q and was her line always called this?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I agree.  I like watching her presentations too.  I almost missed on this brand because QVC US does not give her enough shows.  

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

i barely watch anymore but I was changing channels and stopped when I noticed her. She does seem like a lovely person and I really want to get her nude lippies and I would also like to try her gel foundation. I like that brush. I love a good brush like that for foundation. It can even makes the worst formulated foundation look great. Actually, there were several other things I wanted to get too. She is a very attractive woman also. 

How long has she been on the Q and was her line always called this?

@Irshgrl31201 Her hydragel foundation in the tube is my favorite.  I only need one drop. I get a lot of complements when I use it.  Her new mascara is also great.  It makes my lashes look super long and is like I found lashes I never notice before.  I notice she has more products in the UK and Itally, plus they often have TSVs. Why can they do that for her here?  I keep hoping she has a TSV.

Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

Doris has been on QVC for a couple decades (I think). She used to present those lipsticks that changed color once they were applied.

I agree that she's great!

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Doris has been on QVC for a couple decades (I think). She used to present those lipsticks that changed color once they were applied.

I agree that she's great!

@insomniac2 You are referring to the Fran Wilson Mood Matchers and the Krazy Koffee lipsticks. They stayed on your lips all day no matter what you did.  

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy her as well.  Reminds me of the gal called Phyllis George.  She used to be on the Q as well. 

Doris was a former Mrs. America and Phyllis was a former Miss America. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

She is a sweetie.  I remember back about 15 years ago my hubby and I went to QVC to do the tour.  We were outside taking pictures near the QVC sign and Doris walks up to us and asked if we wanted here to take our picture together.  She was the sweetest lady. 

Honored Contributor

I have had a hard time finding a nude lippie that didn't make me look like I was embalmed.  Then I ordered Doris' Doll 10 duo and the Bella color is the perfect pink/nude for me.  It's a lipstick/gloss combo and they both work nicely alone or together.  Very hydrating and quite long-lasting.