Honored Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

I think in fashion and beauty it makes sense to be unique..to stand out.Josie must love that hair because she hasn't changed it back.I just wouldn't want to see my doctor with blue hair and some  ear stretcher earrings....just saying.

Contributor

I'm going to be 51, have a pixie cut that is grayish purple and I love it!!

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

And what is the big deal ? - lots of old ladies have blue hair

And really - who wears those type of dresses?

Honored Contributor

Josie is a smart business woman if she had a spiritual union and not a legal one with her significant other. Relationships don't seem to last forever in the rich and famous circle. I don't care for the blue hair, but I don't buy her products so I rarely will watch one of her shows.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind comment.

Valued Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

It is Jose's hair and she doesnt need to explain her style to anyone. Please dont worry about those who support her and her right to do as she pleases as it is Jose who is laughing all the way to the bank by being a succesful, inventive generous beautiful individual. Sometimes I worry more about women who feel the need to bash, judge and put down other women who dare stray from their own version of "normal" I always said no man ever has to put a woman down because other women will gladly do it for them. Is ok to not like something or have or even post an opinion but is totally another thing and inaccurate ...well and mean spirited to say things like "most people do not like it" (really you surely have polled the millions of buyers out there beyond the very narrow sampling of QVC forums?) or saying they worry more about those who like and support Jose's hair" spreading judgement even beyond their own opinion of Jose's new do to include other posters. Claws out much? Sometimes I wonder often about the intetrnet and social media, good place to share and get information but has enabled lots of zealous armchair combatants to do war on others in the relative safety of their anonymousness and guilded castles of negativity. LOL Is good to see the majority of non-judgemental supportive comments here expressing individuality and the right to express it even if one admittedly doesnt care for the style. Live and Let Live. I would hope Im not in a wheelchair after having served for the freedoms some take for granted ......to later find I have served for nothing but present hurtful division and negativity amongst each other,.In some nations you have to conform to their demands so just be thankful that we have this freedom to express ourselves in the peaceful eclectic manner Jose has. Is all I can say.......gotta love this freedom.

Thank you for taking the time to write what apparently most of us here are thinking and posting.  You get many Kudos from me for your well-written Statement which goes beyond the topic of Josie's hair.  Golly Gee Whiz -- sometimes on these forums (and obviously around our wonderful land) I feel like our culture hasn't made much progress regarding Women since the 1950's.  It's discouraging to me -- so many good minds gone to waste when WE WOMEN need to band together to better our lives in the 21st Century.  This is what I WORRY about!!  Hopefully our grown children are more enlightened than their parents.

Trusted Contributor

She has beautiful bone structure. Just such a naturally pretty woman. 

If if she wants to fun with her hair; it's her hair, go for it! 

As for the dress, I like it. Again, if you take care of yourself, have the body to wear pretty much anything; why not be be a little adventurous!  

Life is short, ladies!

Haters gonna hate.  

Your hair is adorable!  The little braids, so cute!  And the color is gorgeous!  I play with colors in my hair and I don't give a rat what others think.  I bet you don't, either!  I love it for summer!  I tried a silver grey three months ago.  It had some lavendar in it, too.  

So, yes, your hair ROCKS!  

Have a great weekend!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the rainbow haircolor is unique enough to create buzz about her brand of skin care. When she first appeared on QVC with the colorful hair and all the discussions about her new hair color appeared here, I was intrigued so I watched a whole hour of her show. When I was in Las Vegas I also bought the travel size citrus scent body butter at Sephora to try as it does smell good. Although I also bought a trial size of the Tatcha rice powder clenser too...another band sold on QVC too.

I've been watching the Beauty IQ channel online and they have new and old presentations of Josie with brown hair and with the rainbow hair and I think she looks better with brown hair. She does have a nice figure though!

Super Contributor

I wasn't shocked at all. My granddaughter dies her hair all kinds of interesting colors. plus I live in western MA in a 5 college area, so there are lots of girls and guys who have fun hair. 

a favorite actress from the Donna Reed show! (that shows you how old I am) is Shelley Fabrey-she did a pixie cut with amazing colors.and she is in her 70's . My granddaughter put pink streaks in my hair for breast cancer awareness but I washed them out, lol. 

I do support Josie's choice and love her dresses. peace out