Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Warning about IT tightline mascara for those

who have thinning lashes...my lashes have always seemed to be enough; especially with the help of mascara. I bought the new IT tightline mascara and loved it....I could make my lashes just perfect and my eyes pop....difficult to remove, kept using tho because I liked the result...one morning I looked and had a GAP in one of my top eyelashes....I HAVE NEVER HAD A GAP BEFORE....went back to the reviews of this product and started with the bad ones and I was NOT the only one....just be careful ladies...lashes are precious and I do not intend to add false lashes (individual or othewise) to my beauty regimen anytime soon!!! I returned the product just under the wire for my $ back. Hope this helps someone!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View