Respected Contributor

Walmart: Holiday Shampoo/Conditioner Sets? (Suave professionals in particular)

Does anyone know when walmart/drugstores start selling these?  Last Year I bought a Suave set  that had the shampoo/conditioner and lotion  in a set  and want to pick up some more this year ( or other brands) 

Respected Contributor

Re: Walmart: Holiday Shampoo/Conditioner Sets? (Suave professionals in particular)

I was in Walmart 2 days ago looking for the holiday softsoaps but they have not come in yet. Same with the holiday gift sets like the shampoos and perfumes and other nice kits. I was told right before Thanksgiving next week they start to trickle in. I remember picking up some kits the first week of December last year. HTH.

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart: Holiday Shampoo/Conditioner Sets? (Suave professionals in particular)

@BabyYoda wrote:

I was in Walmart 2 days ago looking for the holiday softsoaps but they have not come in yet. Same with the holiday gift sets like the shampoos and perfumes and other nice kits. I was told right before Thanksgiving next week they start to trickle in. I remember picking up some kits the first week of December last year. HTH.

BlueOcean- I've been in two different Walmarts the last few days and they both had the holiday Softsoap and the holiday Softsoap body washes. I love the peppermint soap. I bought a zillion bottles of it. They were not displayed with the regular Softsoap products. They had their own display. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

BlueOcean- I've been in two different Walmarts the last few days and they both had the holiday Softsoap and the holiday Softsoap body washes. I love the peppermint soap. I bought a zillion bottles of it. They were not displayed with the regular Softsoap products. They had their own display. 

I love the peppermint soft soap!  

I really like Avons vanilla Peppwemint but it is not on the website yet. Softsop peppermint is my second favoriate. I usually stock up on peppemint soaps.  At my walmart I saw Mens gift sets  but nothing for us ladies'

Also I hope Dove wises up and puts a conditioner in with theirs.  I think in the past they had a shampoo, pouff and bathgell in a set but no conditioner.  Who buys shampoo without conditioner?

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I really like Avons vanilla Peppwemint but it is not on the website yet. Softsop peppermint is my second favoriate. I usually stock up on peppemint soaps.  At my walmart I saw Mens gift sets  but nothing for us ladies'

Also I hope Dove wises up and puts a conditioner in with theirs.  I think in the past they had a shampoo, pouff and bathgell in a set but no conditioner.  Who buys shampoo without conditioner?

I do.  I don't use conditioner.  But I hope they make it for you since you like it!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I have seen Walmart advertise a set with conditioner for Dove.

Dove Pampering Gift Set contains 22 ounce Purely Pampering Body Wash, 2 Shea Butter Beauty Bars (4 ounce), 12 ounce Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, 12 ounce Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner, and Bath Pouf. There are other scents available.

Dove Purely Pampering Gift Bag

Frequent Contributor

I'm guessing we are in to completely different locations, but they're out at mine Wal Mart. I'm located in the south east. I was just there Friday night & they have a ton of different kinds.Stuff for hair,body,etc. I even seen some new ones.