Respected Contributor

I received my TSV Dr Denese Wrinkle Lost and Mega Lips last week.  I've played with it quite a few times and am not happy.   According to the instructions, it can be used alone or mixed in skincare or foundation.  Alone, it did take the under eye puffiness away as long as I didn't smile, then it was like more wrinkles appeared lol.  This was the case in other areas I tried it for diminishing any lines.  Even using the tiniest amount, it was obvious I had it on--very shiny on the area with a slight ring of white.  I REALLY wanted to love this too!😔

I didn't care for the Mega Lips either.  It feathered into lines I didn't even know I had along my lips.  Color was nice, just for younger lips I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

ALREADY SENT MINE BACK cheriere, AS IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME EITHER.

NONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS SEEM TOO, AND YET I ALWAYS GIVE IT A SHOT.  

LEARNED MY LESSON.  I HOPE!  HAHA!!

Honored Contributor

Have you tried adding a very tiny amount of glycerin? ...a very small amount, not even a drop, will help prevent that dried-egg-white appearance and it seems to keep it looking good for longer periods of time without cracking or peeling. I used some glycerin with an under-eye wrinkle/bag remover product and it works great. You have to play around with the glycerin mix until you get it just right.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   No, I didn't think to do that.  Would it not break down the bond?  I haven't taped it up to send back yet, so I could give it a shot before Monday.

@weezer111   I think I've bought every one they've offered too except for the Peter Thomas Roth kind.  Is it the same?  Under eye bags are such a pain to deal with.  I truly wish them on no one!

Honored Contributor

@cheriere 

If you use too much glycerin it will cause the wrinkle remover to not work. You have to play around with the amounts to get it right. All you need is a tiny dab of glycerin, not a drop.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@cheriere 

If you use too much glycerin it will cause the wrinkle remover to not work. You have to play around with the amounts to get it right. All you need is a tiny dab of glycerin, not a drop.

Thank you for the tip.  I guess it's worth giving a shot.  I'd sure love it if I can make it work.😊❤️

Esteemed Contributor

FOR ME THEY ARE ALL THE SAME cheriere.

INCLUDING PTR.

I WOULD TRY SilleeMee's TIP.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere  Hi Cherie, I was wondering how you liked the Dr. Denese wrinkle remover gel. I purchased it a year ago for a couple of mouth area wrinkles. It feels ever so drying and always leaves a white tell-take mark. None of that type product really worked for me. And I've tried a few. Don't feel bad....you're not alone in your opinion of it. I found it disappointing too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Have you tried adding a very tiny amount of glycerin? ...a very small amount, not even a drop, will help prevent that dried-egg-white appearance and it seems to keep it looking good for longer periods of time without cracking or peeling. I used some glycerin with an under-eye wrinkle/bag remover product and it works great. You have to play around with the glycerin mix until you get it just right.

@SilleeMee  Where do you buy glycerin? 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54   I sure wish they'd come up with a product that really worked for this.

I always have to try these hoping they'll work.  This time of year, my eye bag especially on the left gets even worse than usual.  If I do decide to try another one of these type products, I'll let you know how it works.