Respected Contributor

Re: WOW! I just tried a new product CAJ Shampoo and Condtioner-Amazing!

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@beauty0125 wrote:

So I have been using WEN and unfortunately it has never worked for me as I got very dry non bouncy hair and it was also starting to show signs of hair loss. So I had to find another product. Well I just tried CAJnot expecting much . Well it is truly the best hair product I have ever used! Mt hair was soft, bouncy, shiny beautiful with only a few pumps! I do even have to use all of the styling creams, and replenishing mists  and mouse. It really is amazing and so thankful I tried this. I just went to see the reviews to see if it was just me and it is top rated. I just thought I would share my great experience with this product! You should try it as I will use this forever. A very happy customer!

@beauty0125....

My Mom tried this product & is in total love with it!  (It wasnt hers, but used it a few days)

Are you still as pleased with it, I see so many great reviews. I may order it for her for a future visit, but was wanting to see if after long term use you were as pleased...

Thanks..Smiley Happy

@beauty0125  I'll pipe in and say YES!  I have a few shampoos and conditioners that's I'm rotating these days.  The CAJ continues to be a winner for me.  I'm late in showering this morning because I'm going out later this afternoon and wanted to wait until after lunch to start getting ready.  I'm going to use the CAJ today.

@JeanLouiseFinch...oh thank you!  She is just raving about her hair!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found the ingredients online because the Q doesn't list (ridiculous). Since perfume is the 7th ingredient (in a long list), can anyone who has used it tell me if it's one of those heavily scented shampoos that lasts on one's hair the entire day? (By way of comparison, I find Wen and Tweak'd to both be way too heavily perfumed/scented for my nose. So, how would CAJ compare?) Thanks!

Super Contributor

I have to agree about the CAJ shampoo and conditioner. I love it!  Makes my hair shiny and bouncy.......and you need such a tiny bit that I think it will last for a very long time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use and love Wen, but I am always up to trying something new. CAJ sounds very interesting.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

CAJ SHAMPOO INGREDIENTS

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTANE, GLYCERYL LAURATE, GLYCERIN, COCONUT ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)*, TOCOPHEROL, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS (LEMONGRASS) EXTRACT, GERANIUM MACULATUM (CRANESBILL) EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF EXTRACT, QUERCUS ALBA (OAK) BARK EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIP) FRUIT EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE (COMFREY) EXTRACT, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA (BABASSU) SEED OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (SEA KELP) EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, AMODIMETHICONE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, C11-15 PARETH-7, LAURETH-9, TRIDECETH-12, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, ISOBUTANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE.

FROM their website.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@AspenGrove wrote:

I found the ingredients online because the Q doesn't list (ridiculous). Since perfume is the 7th ingredient (in a long list), can anyone who has used it tell me if it's one of those heavily scented shampoos that lasts on one's hair the entire day? (By way of comparison, I find Wen and Tweak'd to both be way too heavily perfumed/scented for my nose. So, how would CAJ compare?) Thanks!

@AspenGrove - I just showered and did my hair a little while ago.  There is a definite scent to the CAJ, but I find it very pleasant.  To me, WEN and the Tweak'd Chocolate that I use are stronger in their given scents.  The CAJ was stronger when it was in my hand than when I was massaging it through my hair.  No overpowering at all, IMO, but everyone is different.  I'd encourage you to try it.  Nice stuff.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@AspenGrove - I just showered and did my hair a little while ago.  There is a definite scent to the CAJ, but I find it very pleasant.  To me, WEN and the Tweak'd Chocolate that I use are stronger in their given scents.  The CAJ was stronger when it was in my hand than when I was massaging it through my hair.  No overpowering at all, IMO, but everyone is different.  I'd encourage you to try it.  Nice stuff.

@JeanLouiseFinch, thanks so much for your detailed review. I'll probably pass 'cuz I really, really hate strong and/or lingering scents in my shampoos, but it sounds like a nice product. Glad you and others are enjoying!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Yes my Mom said same about scent.. she said any scent left was very light, didnt bother her at all.. 

She loves the part it takes so little & she doesnt have to fuss with any styling product after unless she wants a bit of hairspray.. 

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

Looks interesting. Its too expensive for someone like me  since I wash almost daily. $44  for 6.7oz?  

If it was a liter size  items i would probably try it.

My favoriate high end shampoo/conditioner so far is Paul Mitchel Extra Body daily shampoo and conditioning rinse. Every time I use it  I get  compliments on my hair.  I found a few good  drugstore finds:  Tresemme Botanique and Garnier Whole Blends.   I did find some good cleansing conditioners: Bioterra at sallys beauty supply, Vidal sasson at drugstore.com and Clairol's hair food  at target has a good cleansing conditioner  in the honey/apricot scent.

That price is for both the 6.7 oz shampoo and 6.7 oz conditioner so about $22 each.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

Looks interesting. Its too expensive for someone like me  since I wash almost daily. $44  for 6.7oz?  

If it was a liter size  items i would probably try it.

My favoriate high end shampoo/conditioner so far is Paul Mitchel Extra Body daily shampoo and conditioning rinse. Every time I use it  I get  compliments on my hair.  I found a few good  drugstore finds:  Tresemme Botanique and Garnier Whole Blends.   I did find some good cleansing conditioners: Bioterra at sallys beauty supply, Vidal sasson at drugstore.com and Clairol's hair food  at target has a good cleansing conditioner  in the honey/apricot scent.

That price is for both the 6.7 oz shampoo and 6.7 oz conditioner so about $22 each.

@HappyDaze...Oh Hi HappyDaze, bet your feeling so much better!

Yes it isn't cheap, (but like you pointed out it is for two products) but Mom said she used such a tiny amount it would last forever..

she has never used anything except from a drug store, so for her to want to use anything like this again, even I have to take note...!Smiley Happy