Super Contributor

WOW! I just tried a new product CAJ Shampoo and Condtioner-Amazing!

So I have been using WEN and unfortunately it has never worked for me as I got very dry non bouncy hair and it was also starting to show signs of hair loss. So I had to find another product. Well I just tried CAJnot expecting much . Well it is truly the best hair product I have ever used! Mt hair was soft, bouncy, shiny beautiful with only a few pumps! I do even have to use all of the styling creams, and replenishing mists  and mouse. It really is amazing and so thankful I tried this. I just went to see the reviews to see if it was just me and it is top rated. I just thought I would share my great experience with this product! You should try it as I will use this forever. A very happy customer!

Honored Contributor

Re: WOW! I just tried a new product CAJ Shampoo and Condtioner-Amazing!

I have no idea what CAJ is.

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

So I have been using WEN and unfortunately it has never worked for me as I got very dry non bouncy hair and it was also starting to show signs of hair loss. So I had to find another product. Well I just tried CAJnot expecting much . Well it is truly the best hair product I have ever used! Mt hair was soft, bouncy, shiny beautiful with only a few pumps! I do even have to use all of the styling creams, and replenishing mists  and mouse. It really is amazing and so thankful I tried this. I just went to see the reviews to see if it was just me and it is top rated. I just thought I would share my great experience with this product! You should try it as I will use this forever. A very happy customer!

@beauty0125 -so where did you get this?

Honored Contributor

A271756 is the item #. Never heard of it before.

Super Contributor

It is here at QVC number A271756.  It was too funny I was sitting at table and my husband just came home and he said that my hair looks really nice! See I knew I love this stuff. You know when you find something your so afraid it will go away!

Respected Contributor

Looks interesting. Its too expensive for someone like me  since I wash almost daily. $44  for 6.7oz?  

If it was a liter size  items i would probably try it.

My favoriate high end shampoo/conditioner so far is Paul Mitchel Extra Body daily shampoo and conditioning rinse. Every time I use it  I get  compliments on my hair.  I found a few good  drugstore finds:  Tresemme Botanique and Garnier Whole Blends.   I did find some good cleansing conditioners: Bioterra at sallys beauty supply, Vidal sasson at drugstore.com and Clairol's hair food  at target has a good cleansing conditioner  in the honey/apricot scent.

Super Contributor

The thing is that it is so concentrated you only need a very little. It will last so long. No more tons of pumps or any other styling products..  It is very unique and is like a creamy foam that does not strip hair at all. Hair washing for the first time was so easy vs the WEN days..  As you can tell I have never loved a product like this. I am over the moon happy. When your hair looks great everything is good!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beauty0125 wrote:

The thing is that it is so concentrated you only need a very little. It will last so long. No more tons of pumps or any other styling products..  It is very unique and is like a creamy foam that does not strip hair at all. Hair washing for the first time was so easy vs the WEN days..  As you can tell I have never loved a product like this. I am over the moon happy. When your hair looks great everything is good!

I know what you mean.  Having a good hair day lifts you up.  I been meaning to try tweaked but have not yet

Honored Contributor

This sounds real similar to Tweak-D which has a foam as well but you don't need a shampoo and conditioner with tweak-d- just the one which works as both. Have you ever tried Tweak-D? I think another poster, @JeanLouiseFinch was going to try this awhile back but I hadn't seen any posts about it.

Honored Contributor

Yes, @HappyDaze, that was me.  Not only have I tried it, but I also like it quite a bit.  It's not really like Tweak'd at all, IMO, other than it's foamy coming out of the can.  It's used on wet hair and you only need a very small amount, unlike Tweak'd that requires a larger amount and is applied to dry hair.  I can't say I really have any extra non-cleansing days using the CAJ, though.  I'm still and every other day cleanser and my hair doesn't look that great on a non-cleansing day.  Usually that's a little dry shampoo and a ponytail day for me.

I tried the Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Self-cleansing Treatment this morning.  I like it so far, too.