Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'SE READY FOR DIMITRI/SKINN TTV????????????????????

On 2/20/2014 Favorite Son said:

Oh my gosh. How do you guys stand that Collagenesis 24-hour cream on your face? It is so suffocating! I bought it slightly over two months ago as part of a kit, and just opened it this week. I absolutely cannot use that stuff on my face. And it is a 4-ounce jar. I'll be putting it on my body, hands, and feet to use it up.

I can't use it either, it's way too rich for my face but I do use it on my neck.For my face, I use gel based creams so that skin doesn't feel like it's suffocating. I don't like or use his night cleanser for the same reason, it's way too heavy for my still oily 55 year old face.

Contributor

On 2/20/2014 sugarlips said:

Yes, I'm getting ready for Demetri's visit. Unfortunately, my credit card probably won't be too happy by Sunday night.

Started using his products for the first time after his last visit. I have been really impressed. Also, my husband made a comment as to how my face looked so smooth and luminous within a few days of using his products. I'm very pleased with them but I wish the directions on his jars or bottles wasn't so tiny.

One product I purchased but haven't used yet is the Derm Appeal. If anyone has used it, would you be kind enough to tell me how and when to use it? I'd really be appreciative.

Thank you.

Derm Appeal is a Microdermabrasion Treatment, all you need to do is apply DermAppeal to wet skin, do not dip fingers in the jar wet, make sure you do not get moisture into the jar (I use a baby spoon and scoop it out) and gently massage in circular motions for 1-2 minutes, concentrating on lined and hyper-pigmented areas. Rinse off really well then do your normal moisturizing. I do it twice a week, LOVE IT!!!! My skin is amazing after treatment.

Super Contributor

Oh my gosh. How do you guys stand that Collagenesis 24-hour cream on your face? It is so suffocating! I bought it slightly over two months ago as part of a kit, and just opened it this week. I absolutely cannot use that stuff on my face. And it is a 4-ounce jar. I'll be putting it on my body, hands, and feet to use it up.

I has some from last summer that I couldn't use because it was too heavy. This winter I started using a treatment on my face that dried it out and Collagenesis 24 hr cream has saved my skin. The rough weather and the drying treatment were killing me. I only use it at night and most likely won't be able to use in summer. I have the Creme Reverse I'll use then. It's on for TTV, very nice and I'll probably order again. I hope they have it on auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

4 PM ET hour there will be a Skinn Once Only item!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2014 catlover said:

I was just on-that darn host cut me off before I had a chance to tell him to make us girls a perfume like his Parthena....................oh well

Omg, I heard you!Smiley Happy. I was listening on my smart phone, not watching, while at work! Host was a pain!!!!! Annoying

Regular Contributor

Off to catch the 8:00 show! Another OTO would be fun!!!

Respected Contributor

Love that little make up pallet! I have the free gift and I'm just starting to use it. Like that everything is right there and don't gave to look for anything. Just remember, wet that new lip brush..it's very stiff brand new and people were throwing it away.
Honored Contributor

I just messaged Dimitri on facebook-I don't have a FB account-used hubbys-maybe he'll see it-He should think about bringing us a high end perfume like his original Parthena-still have it and love it.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Maybe I am asking the obvious but are you a guy? If so, that may be why you don't like it. I think female skin often becomes more dry as we get older. Guys have thicker denser skin in the first place. I'm not a huge Skinn user but I do really like the Collagenesis cream. My skin is so darn dry anymore. I can use this and RHSO without a cloying feeling. My skin will drink it up.
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I don't "stand" it, I LOVE it! It's been wonderful for me, soaks into my skin (on top of the Sirtuin Support Serum), is super hydrating and never breaks me out.

I LOVE it, too! When I first got it I thought "wow, what an old lady moisturizer!". Tried just a little, then a little more, and then just started using it gleefully every evening. It really keeps my skin moist and soft. Good stuff!