311-412- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece "Must Have" Hydration & Color Collection

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece "Must Have" Hydration & Color Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Hydro-Vital Serum - Deep Moisture Replenishing Treatment - 2 oz
Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm - 0.12 oz
Hydro-Vital Cream - Deep Moisture Replenishing Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows - 0.21 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Dry and dehydrated skin can be such a drag – but we can help change that! Pure, true and complete hydration is what this new must-have set is all about. This four-piece set was made for anyone looking for a super hydrating skincare routine and who also wants to highlight and refresh their eye area. Not only can you take care of your skin, you can also shake up your look with the included creamy, bold eye shadows!

BENEFITS:
Hydro-Vital Serum:
  • This mega-moisture, dual-action serum works on many levels to target dry skin
  • Enriched with various forms of hyaluronic acid, botanical butters, oils and fruit extracts that work in synergy to deeply hydrate and effectively attract, bind and help prevent moisture loss
  • Milk thistle extract, highly concentrated with essential fatty acids, helps to improve moisture retention and soothe dry skin
  • Shea butter, meadow foam seed, olive and safflower oils provides antioxidant properties to help maintain a natural moisture balance
  • Resurrection plant from South Africa, named for its extraordinary drying tolerance and unique survival capabilities to withstand long periods of drought, provides an oasis of immediate and long-lasting hydration for dehydrated skin
  • Watermelon and seaweed extracts dramatically nourish and rejuvenate skin, softening and smoothing the look and feel of uneven texture while simultaneously shielding it from environmental stressors
  • Your skin will be left looking stunningly youthful and revitalized
  • Contains a bottle with pump and cap

Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm:
  • Refresh and revitalize the look of tired eyes
  • A cooling and soothing botanical extract blend
  • Help address the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and dry, thinning skin around your delicate eye area
  • Contains a tube with a twist-up cap

Hydro-Vital Cream:
  • Revive, quench and balance parched skin with this lightweight yet highly concentrated blend of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, botanical and fruit extracts
  • Resurrection plant from South Africa, named for its extraordinary drying tolerance and unique survival capabilities to withstand long periods of drought, provides an oasis of immediate and long-lasting hydration for dehydrated skin
  • Watermelon and seaweed extracts dramatically nourish and rejuvenate skin, softening and smoothing the look and feel of uneven texture while simultaneously shielding it from environmental stressors
  • Skin will instantly feel replenished, leaving a more radiant and supple looking complexion
  • Features a jar with a twist-off lid

"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows:
  • Experience a new generation of eye shadows
  • These creamy, waterproof, crease-proof, transfer-resistant and long-lasting eye shadows effortlessly glide onto lids and stay in place all day
  • The four shades included allow you to express yourself with countless looks for any occasion
  • Colors can be layered, mixed or used as an eyeliner
  • These shadows have so much staying power that they can even be used underneath other eye shadows as a base to improve the hold
  • Be creative and discover your signature shade or look with colors that don’t budge
  • Includes shimmery shades of peach, gold-tone, rose-tone and taupe
  • Features a flip-open palette with four pots, a double-sided application brush and a mirror

”Don’t Budge” Eye Shadow made in China; all others made in the USA.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Thanks for posting @catlover  Pretty color packaging on the Hydro-Vital products.  I won't be trying any of them, though, since my skin isn't dry.  They eyeshadows sound interesing.  I may have to give them a try if I can pick them up separately.   

Honored Contributor

Why do so many of his kits contain eye shadow? I have so many now and they just sit there on a shelf. Enough with the eye shadows already. Now he's made a cream shadow since he's done every other shadow.

Honored Contributor

he adds eyeshadow because it is a cheap filler in a kit. All the makeup kits come out of China. 

Honored Contributor

I won't be ordering his time around. It takes me forever to use things up. I have been working on using up what I have for many months. 

I did did order his brow pencil a few weeks ago. I like it but it does not last long compared to others I have used. I had a $30 off coupon so it was like getting it for free! Got a pair of Jambu shoes too.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be ordering anything either.  He's been on too many times.  I have things I haven't even used yet.  Don't forget to check your email ladies.  There are two coupons you can use one to save 10 dollars on a 50 dollar order and one to save 30 dollars on a 100 dollar order. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

he adds eyeshadow because it is a cheap filler in a kit. All the makeup kits come out of China. 

@SeaMaiden This is NOT true.  Where's your proof.

Honored Contributor

I won't be ordering as I have enough skin care to last a good long while and am happy with it.

I will say, though, that I have always liked Dimitri's eye shadows.  I have a few of the pallettes and his patina shadows are REALLY nice.  And I love his smudgesticks.  (Wish he'd offer them more often).

If he perchance has a special offer on his Essential Radiance oil, though, I will be all over it!  I LOVE that stuff!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting "the thread", @catlover !Woman Happy   This one's got my name all over it so I'll mosdef be ordering and hoping it'll replace my old fave, 24 Hr. Youth Preservation Cream for my evening lineup!  Down to my last 4 oz-er, I was so this little ditty came just in time!Woman Wink

Looking forward to the shows...this one and also the self-tanner TTV for Saturday night.  Depending on how beguiling Dimitri is with his presentation, I may just grab that one, too!  Lord knows we NE Dazzlers need SOMETHING!Woman LOL 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

The eye shadows look interesting, but the rest of the kit won't work for my skin type, so I'll just have to hold off until Dimitri puts them into another kit, or offers them solo.

I'm anxious to see a pic of the self-tanning kit - that's the one I'm eyeing.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien