Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I watched a presentation of a lip kit earlier this evening and I found the before & photos laughable.  The before pictures looked as if they put a blow dryer to the lips until they became extremely dry and parched.  And then it was so obvious that in the after picture, the lipcolor was outside the lip lines.  

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I watched a presentation of a lip kit earlier this evening and I found the before & photos laughable.  The before pictures looked as if they put a blow dryer to the lips until they became extremely dry and parched.  And then it was so obvious that in the after picture, the lipcolor was outside the lip lines.  

yes, those are some dry a$$ lips, lol! I don't like the way he applies lip color on the models- I find it sloppy actually. It is always outside the lines. He should slow down and apply it neater.

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

When is this going to be available? 

April, @60sgirl !  Already saving me pennies here!  It sure has promise, if it's based on the ingredients in the Huile!   C'mon, Dimitri....GIVE!!!Woman LOL

@Gokat I bet you are THRILLED to see this cream becoming available, I am excited for you! I will have hubby test drive it too and see what he thinks. Hoping the jar is larger than 1.7 oz   Smiley LOL

@60sgirl I hope you are seeing this post, looks like the April shows. This is a great idea for a cream, so glad he is going to do this for the dryer set!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@NiteStar wrote:

yes, those are some dry a$$ lips, lol! I don't like the way he applies lip color on the models- I find it sloppy actually. It is always outside the lines. He should slow down and apply it neater.

Those dried out befores are so phoney, they must use lemon juice then they powder  them with something. I have always thought that because all the girls lips look the same in the befores, maybe its the air in minnesota but I have never seen that look in my life! So I was looking while Courtneys b&a's were on the screen and the white powder? was outside her lip line. Oh so busted!!!    Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

I love Dimitri's jackets this weekend.
Respected Contributor

@Chisos wrote:

Same here, @Chisos !...especially the first one with all the posies!Woman Wink  Great antedote after shoveling snow dontchaknow. Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

Hi all! Wow I really caught this at the tail end tonight! I've never purchased SKINN cosmetics before but I am intrigued by a FULL set of just lip products. It's rather decadent in a way! Smiley Happy Seems like this should have come out before valentines day!! I just loooove good lip products. Just the balms alone look like a ton of fun. I'll have fun tryin gto keep my daughter out of them I'm sure! 

Valued Contributor

@Chisos wrote:

me too! 

Honored Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

Hi all! Wow I really caught this at the tail end tonight! I've never purchased SKINN cosmetics before but I am intrigued by a FULL set of just lip products. It's rather decadent in a way! Smiley Happy Seems like this should have come out before valentines day!! I just loooove good lip products. Just the balms alone look like a ton of fun. I'll have fun tryin gto keep my daughter out of them I'm sure! 

@ctinaw  Thanks to Skinn lip care products, I can't remember the last time I had chapped lips - they're in really good condition.  The 6x balms are really good.  If you're going to try them, either this TTV would be the way to go or wait until there are special shows when he sells them in a set of 3 or 4 for about the same price as one usually goes for.  As good as they are, I don't know anyone who pays the listed $28 just for one.  

Trusted Contributor

Morning Dazzlers! Coffee on..check...ABC peel applied...check...D coming up with Lyn Woman Frustrated LOL I have stayed strong and not bought anything this visit but I notice many items went down to 2.99 ship...too little too late? For our Botanilift dazzlers, there is a birthday kit 311-529 that is your core items plus neck for 49.53/2.99 ship! I was tempted with 309-329 as I am down to one 6.4 oz softening essence and one TRC in my stash but,alas, it is 6.99 ship so no go! They almost got me, greedy Evine!

Loving D's jackets this go around too @Gokat! Very colorful! The cake Allison brought and everyone singing Happy Birthday yesterday was sweet...if only the Evine execs had deemed his birthday important enough to offer across the board 2.99 ship, I may have ordered a few kits...always next month ( I like Chi's plan to wait until they offer it as a super bargain in a couple months lol) Hoping April gets here soon for that Huile Vital cream!!! I got my Damascus Rose cream(Micheal Todd) from Zulilly and couldn't help myself and opened it...smells divine, very creamy but didn't use it yet...waiting until the last of my 4oz of original YPC is gone so into the fridge it went...

Looks like a beautiful day here in AZ so may have to go soak up the sun later after D's morning shows...everyone have a great day!