Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks so much!!  I'm excited to join in, even though the SKINN visit isn't very exciting this time - shipping is reason #1.

Smiley Happy

Just checked in! Thank you for doing that so quickly!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

The shipping is crazy. What are they thinking?

The lip kit has 3 dollar shipping so I'm tempted. The lip 6x is awesome in all its formats. Have not yet tried the balm. I'd toss or give away the lip party and the palette.

Also caved and got a haircare set because I'm afraid of running out. Don't think I saved much because the koo koo shipping charge eats up the discount. Whatevers...

If there is going to be a shipping boycot I need advance notice so I can make sure I have all my stuff -- lols.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

Disappointed that the shipping is all over the place.  Not interested in the TTV but hate that "buy 6" at $6.99 each.  Yes, the kit is a good value but that is just greedy.  I'm taking a pass this visit or will get what interests me elsewhere or when there is a coupon or free shipping day.  Enjoy the shows ladies!

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Ohhhh @Krissy, a new cream Huile Vitale, sounds like it might be a good one for hubby, I hope it comes in a bigger than 1.7 oz size. I would get him the new YPC but being he does not layer products I dont think 1.7 oz would last him long at all with the thinner formula. 

I just checked in at Evine to see if the s&h went down on the 2 pak FF Heel Balm, looks like it either sold out or they pulled it, darn. This is going to be a HG product for me for sure, my feet arent bad but this is the only thing that really really penatrates and makes them feel so nice. All other creams and potions feel nice for about 10 minutes and then nothing!

Its hubs Sat. to work, heading out soon so I am going to hang out with DJ the birthday boy this morning wheeeeeeee!!

Hap Hap Happy Birthday DJ you look mahvelous honey, as does your shirt and jacket.  Heart

@SeaGal @Krissy_1968 What? Could this be my missing HG product? I like the Huile product but it's always packaged with the hydro surge and that to me is just sticky so I don't buy it. But if he makes the Huile in cream form, this may be my new replacement for YPC. When is this going to be available? 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

When is this going to be available? 

April, @60sgirl !  Already saving me pennies here!  It sure has promise, if it's based on the ingredients in the Huile!   C'mon, Dimitri....GIVE!!!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

who was looking for the cleansers that sold out? They have a kit now with olive and enzyme body wash , face cleanser, sulfate free cleanser and body butter balm for 34.00 and 2.99 shipping. they must have heard us on the shipping charges and now are trying to pull us back in with this kit. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

Ladies-I agree-the s/h is nuts and for the hosts and now even Dimitri to be telling us to buy 6 is really getting on my nerves.

It was never like this..........

I did not buy the 1st ttv-thinking about the 2nd one-I really miss the original lip 6x

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel bad for Dimitri. He's selling as hard as he can, but I think the shipping has killed a lot of interest for this visit.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

I feel bad for Dimitri. He's selling as hard as he can, but I think the shipping has killed a lot of interest for this visit.  Smiley Sad

Well if they want us to buy 6, they'll do something about their ridiculous shipping charges.  I for one will not buy this go round.  I'm not saying I've never bought at full shipping price, I have, but it has held me back from buying multiples many times. I usually buy just one if I really want it.  I just can't justify $20, $30, $40 for shipping cosmetics.  At the very least reduce the s&h on multiples.  So glad I don't use those particular products since he changed the formula.  Everytime he changes something it saves me $$$.

Super Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

Well if they want us to buy 6, they'll do something about their ridiculous shipping charges.  I for one will not buy this go round.  I'm not saying I've never bought at full shipping price, I have, but it has held me back from buying multiples many times. I usually buy just one if I really want it.  I just can't justify $20, $30, $40 for shipping cosmetics.  At the very least reduce the s&h on multiples.  So glad I don't use those particular products since he changed the formula.  Everytime he changes something it saves me $$$.

I agree @nycgrl  That shipping adds up fast. I will buy at full shipping if I think the value is there, including the shipping. But it definitely stops me from buying multiples.

I don't plan on getting either TTV and really haven't watched much. I guess I don't want to be tempted  LOL