Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I'm glad I waited to buy the kit I wanted with the large cleansers.  It's considerably less today than last week's birthday pricing.  

Honored Contributor

@OkeyDokey wrote:

I'm glad I waited to buy the kit I wanted with the large cleansers.  It's considerably less today than last week's birthday pricing.  

This one?  I don't know what the price was last week, but it's only 2 cents more than it was on Dimitri's January visit.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, that is the one.  It was around $58 or $59 and change, I think.  I almost purchased when it was a special, but waited.  Then almost purchased again at birthday price, but delayed and cost jumped to $66-ish.  Glad I waited.  I love the cleansers, and have repurchased many times.  Much prefer this large size.  I wish the larges were available all of the time!

Honored Contributor

For anyone who needs more wipes or missed out on them in January, they're back. 

310-693

Preferred Price:  $34.40

Two Pack 
308-585
$29.50

This package is available on Auto Delivery and there's no shipping charged after the first shipment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  For once both are an easy pass for me.  I can't stand that 6x lip stuff and the rose noir gets lousy reviews.  Only thing I'll order is the new pink shade of lipsticks he's offering.  I get off light this time.  

@BlingQueen022  Where did you see that the Rose Noir Balm gets lousy reviews?  It's currently not being offered alone, but I clicked onto the listing via my orders and it gets an overall score of 72%.  That may not be stellar, but I don't think it's exaclty lousy either.  And upon further reading of 3 star and below reviews, several of them didn't really seem justified.  JMHO 

I found it to be useless-didn't like it at all. I did see some bad reviews somewhere-maybe here.

I got the Rose Noir in a kit and don't care for it. I also have his old Wrinkle Balm which is better but not a fav of mine, either. I find the Rose Noir to be sticky. Not a reorder for me. 

Honored Contributor

@OkeyDokey wrote:

Yes, that is the one.  It was around $58 or $59 and change, I think.  I almost purchased when it was a special, but waited.  Then almost purchased again at birthday price, but delayed and cost jumped to $66-ish.  Glad I waited.  I love the cleansers, and have repurchased many times.  Much prefer this large size.  I wish the larges were available all of the time!

@OkeyDokey  Whew, good thing you waited.  I agree, that a large size cleanser is much more convenient and wish they were available all the time. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

First TTV is up early if anyone is interested. 310-980 $59.91 plus $6.99 shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness this is an easy pass for me I have so much now on my dresser in drawers and now the closet that I am focused on using up what I have.

Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

I love the large cleansers, but I go through the olive & enzyme cleanser so much quicker than the morning one.  Would love a double size duo of the olive only.  The tubes don't last me very long. I bought one of each of the duos in December when they had free shipping day and one of the TTV's in January, but I will need more of the big p.m. cleanser soon.  I would have probably nabbed another of the January TTV, since the price is right, but I'm not seeing reduced shipping - hoping that will change tonight or I'll be sitting this one out.  I don't need anything that badly.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@OkeyDokey wrote:

This one?  I don't know what the price was last week, but it's only 2 cents more than it was on Dimitri's January visit.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I brought this in January for $49.84?  What's with the two cents difference?

I so love those wipes first time buyer of this so I am glad I got the four pack....now these are something I may restock on because I use these at home and when I go out of town which is quite often and flying is very drying to my skin.