Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I like his rose noir balm! It is silky smooth, a little pressed all over my face after moisturizer seals it in all night! I haven't ventured to use it during the day...I use a thinner moisturizer for daytime because of makeup but I am sure it would work...I may play with that today too...already need to play with my Borghese eclipse eyeshadow palette, now rose noir daytime under makeup lol anHi @BlingQueen022 I am a pinky mauve lippy girl too! My fave of his is his Tender gloss stick! It is fantastic! Look on ebay or his skinn site for best prices...hasn't been on Evine in forever...Also I love Mac Sequin! Gorgeous!!! a light creamy frost and matches my lip tone so perfect people think I am not wearing lipstick per se but have fantastic natural lips Woman Very Happy If they can't tell, why should I? Woman LOL check both of these colors out!

@Krissy_1968 I am a pink mauvey girl too so I will have to check out the SKINN one. Is it mositurizing?

Hi @HappyDaze yes I find his gloss sticks his MOST moisturizing lip color product...I ordered a kit with his 6 original colors about a year ago and loved Tender, Petal and Naked...the watermelon was ok, the honey and cherry a bit dark for me but ok too...I tried his newer set of 6 colors and could not find one I liked Woman Indifferent so I hunted my faves on his website and on ebay...I am down to my last tender so time to go to his site and order a few...it is very close to my HG lipstick Sequin by Mac in color and texture...that is a lippy I am never without... I try other Mac colors in the pinky/plum range but never find one I like as much as Sequin...if they EVER discontinue it, I will fly to Canada go to MAC hq and kick some %@$ LOL Woman LOL

Count me on on loving the glossticks.  I was pleasantly surprised that I could use all the colors in the set for a change (same set as yours, @Krissy_1968).  I have some Tarte lipstick crayons that are OK too - paler pinky shades.  I really need to go through my lip stuff and give it an overhaul again.  I've hung onto several that I haven't used in ages so that means it's time for them to go.  I'm really gravitating to Skinn lip products these days whether it's the glossick, twinset, or single tube lipsticks, but those Posh lipglosses are not good - way to sticky, IMO   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hi @HappyDaze yes I find his gloss sticks his MOST moisturizing lip color product...I ordered a kit with his 6 original colors about a year ago and loved Tender, Petal and Naked...the watermelon was ok, the honey and cherry a bit dark for me but ok too...I tried his newer set of 6 colors and could not find one I liked Woman Indifferent so I hunted my faves on his website and on ebay...I am down to my last tender so time to go to his site and order a few...it is very close to my HG lipstick Sequin by Mac in color and texture...that is a lippy I am never without... I try other Mac colors in the pinky/plum range but never find one I like as much as Sequin...if they EVER discontinue it, I will fly to Canada go to MAC hq and kick some %@$ LOL Woman LOL

@Krissy_1968 thank you! Was this the kit you were speaking of? If so, ,I like most of the colors in that set and good price. Wish he'd bring that back! Oh well, I will try to find Tender somewhere. Thanks again!

306-844- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Glosstick Moisturizing Lip Color Collection

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I like his rose noir balm! It is silky smooth, a little pressed all over my face after moisturizer seals it in all night! I haven't ventured to use it during the day...I use a thinner moisturizer for daytime because of makeup but I am sure it would work...I may play with that today too...already need to play with my Borghese eclipse eyeshadow palette, now rose noir daytime under makeup lol anHi @BlingQueen022 I am a pinky mauve lippy girl too! My fave of his is his Tender gloss stick! It is fantastic! Look on ebay or his skinn site for best prices...hasn't been on Evine in forever...Also I love Mac Sequin! Gorgeous!!! a light creamy frost and matches my lip tone so perfect people think I am not wearing lipstick per se but have fantastic natural lips Woman Very Happy If they can't tell, why should I? Woman LOL check both of these colors out!

@Krissy_1968 I am a pink mauvey girl too so I will have to check out the SKINN one. Is it mositurizing?

Count me on on loving the glossticks.  I was pleasantly surprised that I could use all the colors in the set for a change (same set as yours, @Krissy_1968).  I have some Tarte lipstick crayons that are OK too - paler pinky shades.  I really need to go through my lip stuff and give it an overhaul again.  I've hung onto several that I haven't used in ages so that means it's time for them to go.  I'm really gravitating to Skinn lip products these days whether it's the glossick, twinset, or single tube lipsticks, but those Posh lipglosses are not good - way to sticky, IMO   

@JeanLouiseFinch yes those original color gloss sticks are the best! I bought a set of lipglosses off HSN from Ready to Wear that I LOVE! Not goopy or sticky, high shine, pretty colors and affordable...I think it is the Diamond Luxe 5 piece set for 25 bucks! These are nice glosses! I bought some glosses from Ulta brand and boy, are they goopy and sticky! Blech! I usually have a Mac lipglass on hand but they are 15 bucks for 1~ check out the RTW ones...highly recommend!

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 thank you! Was this the kit you were speaking of? If so, ,I like most of the colors in that set and good price. Wish he'd bring that back! Oh well, I will try to find Tender somewhere. Thanks again!

306-844- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Glosstick Moisturizing Lip Color Collection

Yes @HappyDaze that is it! I think I got it for 28 bucks (a steal) on a Christmas special...Tender is the one on the right! But yes, that kit has all good colors! I would LOVE him to bring it back at that price! Think I will go send him a message on FB saying just that Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Thanks @catlover for the early TTV finds! I see they populated the shows finally! and I think this will be my first time since my first Skinn purchase, I go a  month without a buy from his visit...I would like to try the Flash Flood but like JLF, I will wait for Ebayers to break some kits up...

I am soooooooo happy I got my Lip6x serums on HL as it appears it is on the way out Woman Sad... a new mint balm? sounds nice but again I have 7 balms in stock so I might look for it on ebay or wait for another month...his shows appear to be mostly filled with kits of broken up TTV's and his regular offerings , of which I am stocked up on...

glad I spent what I did on HL...I will watch and maybe he will get me but for now, my cc is safe for a month Woman Wink

@Krissy_1968 - I too think this visit will be a pass for me for the same reasons after just picking up some good buys from HL.

Interested to try the new Orchid Gel, but I got the jar for $10 at HL.

Interested to try the new 6X Pro Serum, but got another supersized one of the original at HL for my stash. The lippie TTV is nice but I have a stash of all of the items except the 6X Pro serum, so I will wait for a better value kit suited for me.

The ER body oil duo was a steal. It was one of the better HL Skinn events in a long time. 

The new Glacial mist is something I would like to try, but I don't need or want the other items in that kit.  Agree with Cat--it doesn't appear that is a TTV kit since it's already for sale, 2 reviews posted. Curious to know what is the skin care TTV???

Enjoy the shows & have fun shopping Dazzlers Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Thanks @catlover for the early TTV finds! I see they populated the shows finally! and I think this will be my first time since my first Skinn purchase, I go a  month without a buy from his visit...I would like to try the Flash Flood but like JLF, I will wait for Ebayers to break some kits up...

I am soooooooo happy I got my Lip6x serums on HL as it appears it is on the way out Woman Sad... a new mint balm? sounds nice but again I have 7 balms in stock so I might look for it on ebay or wait for another month...his shows appear to be mostly filled with kits of broken up TTV's and his regular offerings , of which I am stocked up on...

glad I spent what I did on HL...I will watch and maybe he will get me but for now, my cc is safe for a month Woman Wink

@Krissy_1968 - I too think this visit will be a pass for me for the same reasons after just picking up some good buys from HL.

Interested to try the new 6X Pro Serum, but got another supersized one of the original at HL for my stash. The lippie TTV is nice but I have a stash of all of the items except the 6X Pro serum, so I will wait for a better value kit suited for me.

The ER body oil duo was a steal. It was one of the better HL Skinn events in a long time. 

The new Glacial mist is something I would like to try, but I don't need or want the other items in that kit.  Agree with Cat--it doesn't appear that is a TTV kit since it's already for sale, 2 reviews posted. Curious to know what is the skin care TTV???

I think the skincare ttv will be 310890.  It's the first one listed for his 10 pm show on Friday.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I think the skincare ttv will be 310890.  It's the first one listed for his 10 pm show on Friday.

@Linmo-that's the kit with the Glacial mist. I think you are correct. Maybe they brought in a large quantity so the reason for selling it prior to the show. Yet they have the lippie kit posted as 'sold out', maybe lower quantity/concerned about brisk sales since the 6X Balms are popular.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  For once both are an easy pass for me.  I can't stand that 6x lip stuff and the rose noir gets lousy reviews.  Only thing I'll order is the new pink shade of lipsticks he's offering.  I get off light this time.  

@BlingQueen022  Where did you see that the Rose Noir Balm gets lousy reviews?  It's currently not being offered alone, but I clicked onto the listing via my orders and it gets an overall score of 72%.  That may not be stellar, but I don't think it's exaclty lousy either.  And upon further reading of 3 star and below reviews, several of them didn't really seem justified.  JMHO 

I found it to be useless-didn't like it at all. I did see some bad reviews somewhere-maybe here.

Honored Contributor

DH and I are taking a day trip today, leaving around noon and won't be back home until much later tonight.  I'm bringing the iPad so I can watch some of the presentations in the car on our 2+ hr. drive home.