Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

I missed the presentation of the new hair care. Did anyone see Dimitri talk about this? Any idea of what the scent will be? I am hoping that without the grapefruit it may smell better.

@sommertime I was watching earlier & Dimitri said it was fresh & herbal & clean not grapefruit.

@Nightowlz @sommertimeIt was weird but the show I saw last night the host said the scent was "yummy but don't eat it, you can't eat it!. That to me made it sound like it was more foody scented. I don't think anyone would want to eat fresh and herbal, would they? Dimitri kind of looked at her oddly so I think she just didn't know what she was saying, just spouting off like some of them o. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Radiance TTV is available at the reduced price now - $49.86 and available on AD! I just ordered mine on AD. The bonus body lotion is included in the 1st and 3rd shipments of the AD.

Honored Contributor

I've been wondering about @Gokat too- I haven't "seen" her for many months. Anyone know if she is doing okay??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the radiance ttv-I'm so weak when it comes to skinn.............but as I've said before Dimitri spoils us rotten with his formulations and great prices...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

I missed the presentation of the new hair care. Did anyone see Dimitri talk about this? Any idea of what the scent will be? I am hoping that without the grapefruit it may smell better.

@sommertime I was watching earlier & Dimitri said it was fresh & herbal & clean not grapefruit.

@Nightowlz @sommertimeIt was weird but the show I saw last night the host said the scent was "yummy but don't eat it, you can't eat it!. That to me made it sound like it was more foody scented. I don't think anyone would want to eat fresh and herbal, would they? Dimitri kind of looked at her oddly so I think she just didn't know what she was saying, just spouting off like some of them o. 

@HappyDaze Guess they cannot figure out what it smells like. I will go with Dimitri's description. They also could not decide if shipping for future shipments was free or $1.49. It kept popping up on the screen $1.49 shipping for future shipments but Dimtri kept saying future shipments were free.

Honored Contributor

I already received my shipping confirmation on the shampoo kit. It will be here Weds. Can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I already received my shipping confirmation on the shampoo kit. It will be here Weds. Can't wait to try it.

@Nightowlz

Mine shipped, too. It should arrive on the 28th. I'm looking forward to trying it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@HappyDaze Guess they cannot figure out what it smells like. I will go with Dimitri's description. They also could not decide if shipping for future shipments was free or $1.49. It kept popping up on the screen $1.49 shipping for future shipments but Dimtri kept saying future shipments were free.

Dimitri probably has no idea, @Nightowlz.

It used to be free on all future A/Ds...... Then slowly but surely they started sneaking some $1.99s and other amounts....

What's interesting, when I noticed that and asked, was A/Ds shipping on Evine free, they'd answer  - "Yes!",  and if'd ask them to look at my specific item, then - "This order comes with .... shipping charge". Dah!

Well, better than full shipping price, but still....

I had four TTVs of soaps, and when I looked, on three of them shipping was at $5.99 or $6.99!  The forth same TTV - FREE!

This tells me, that they are NOT very consistent in their ways and in it's kind of a mess in this department.

I cancelled three A/Ds and kept only free shipping one. I'll keep it going while it lasts!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

LOL yeah @Nightowlz  I'd go with Dimitri's description since he's the one that developed it! Smiley Happy It was just an odd interaction and could be quite confusing for someone who might be interested in the products.