Honored Contributor

Dimitri will be on this Thursday-October 6th..............311-925- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size AM Cleanser, PM Cleanser & Stem Rejen Elite Serum312-414- Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four "Give Me a Hand" Hand Masks w/ Hand Restore Cream

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I'm ready!!! I don't know why it seems like it's been forever since his last shows. LOL

The wait is almost over!

I bought his hand masks and would love to hear what others think of them. For me, I think they will work better in the colder months, but I am looking forward to another treatment Heart

Thanks for starting this thread, @catlover

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

Posted this morning, on Skinn's facebook page:

Surprise! Bonus Size Cleansers are back! First time ever on AUTO DELIVERY!!! Don't miss this opportunity, launching Thursday night!

Esteemed Contributor

I have to check to see what my cleanser inventory looks like but I don't need the Collagenesis now that I am completely in love with the Hydro Vital set.  I hope he restocks the cleansing cloths I brought his four pack last time and I am down to my last pack so I guess I will use the olive and enzyme cleanser until the cloths restock.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I have to check to see what my cleanser inventory looks like but I don't need the Collagenesis now that I am completely in love with the Hydro Vital set.  I hope he restocks the cleansing cloths I brought his four pack last time and I am down to my last pack so I guess I will use the olive and enzyme cleanser until the cloths restock.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - there's a 2-pack on Evine right now (60 cloths/$29.50).  You'll find a much better price on eBay.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I think he'll do the 4 pack again in either November or December like last year.  I love those cloths too.  I use one every night before I wash my face.

Honored Contributor

Interested to see how the new Watermelon Lip 6X Balm will be offered. Looks like it's a bonus item with the cleanser TTV? It is being sold on the Skinn website. If the photo is accurate,  it has a pretty pinky tone.

Wish he didn't bundle the Stem Rejen with the cleansers AD. I'm transitioning to the Radiance Serum for am and using the Age Reset for pm. I'm probably going to pass on shopping the Oct visit, maybe 1 of the cleanser TTV if priced right and bundled with the Watermelon lip balm. I know the Nov visit will be a good one! 

14440737_1449581845055478_8109303183998896172_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I enjoy D's visits, wish they would give him more time with tips and tricks of makeup application. I enjoy when he does a makeup, as well has his skinn care tips.  He has a NICE liquid foundation, his colors run dark.  

P.M. Cleanser - I could swim in a lake of this stuff, great fresh, Orange, Citrus Scent.  I am not as found of the A.M. cleanser, but it does a good job, I don't care for the grapefruit scent, - Wish he would change, this goes for the Shampoo as well, Love the results just don't like the scent as much.

Cleansing Cloths - One of the best, Removes my Makeup or just a great Freshen Up.  I carry when I travel as well.  Best thing you can do if you can't wash.

Thanks for reminder of Skinn coming at the end of this week.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I'm a little confused on the Cleanser AD and the Stem Rejen.  The wording on the Facebook post only mentioned the cleansers yet it used the picture with the Stem Rejen.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's a cleanser only deal or if the Stem Rejen is part of it.  I've also transitioned away from the Stem Rejen for the face so if it is included, it won't be for me either.  I already have an AD of the regular size cleansers so I have to see which ends up being the better deal.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - yep, if the cleanser AD includes the SJ, I'm out. I would rather purchase more of the Anniversary cleanser kits or the one he's offered at the Holiday show. But if he's doing this for Oct, then will there also be a Holiday cleanser kit? 

I'm ok taking a pass in Oct given that I placed 15 or more beauty orders in the last 3 mths for Skinn, Beekman and Isomers, lol. We know there will be some very tempting Holiday offers in Nov.

What's New???  2 items? The new Radiance Capsules & a new mask that is bundled with the Botanilift kit.

Anything else?

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 20 Enlightened Radiance Serum Capsules - 312-419
312-419- Skinn Cosmetics Set of 20 Enlightened Radiance Serum Capsules
Evine Price $ 89.00
or  6 value pay
$14.83
S&H $6.99

311-920- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece BotaniLift Anti-Aging System w/ Line Filling & Volumizing Mask

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri