Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - thank you for the follow up and sharing your regime.

I did not order the new Huile kit so I'm going to continue to use the Stem Rejens for a.m. Then I will add the Radiance as you are doing.

I hope the new Huile products/kit exceed your expectations. It's been awhile since we had a new 'home run' product like the Age Reset. I will be ready to re up my stash of Age Reset/ DWP products in July, hoping that 1 TTV will include the supersized cleansers and the 2nd a DWP kit Heart

You are so welcome, @Chi-town girl I sure hope the huile exceeds expectations...the B & A on Linda, his dry model, was impressive...she looked so plump and juicy lol I love his DWP line and his age reset and creme reverse are HG! After a month of using the Isomers Immortal (I got that big bottle ttv) I am using my last 3 weeks of youth capsules again...I like them but I think my skin is so good from my routine that any differences from them is negligible...I think they would be great for someone with really wrinkled dry skin...if they came down in cost I would consider them monthly but for now I may get them on a good sale and use as a booster...Can't wait for July! His bonus cleansers and DWP kits are always appreciated and I am finally down to my last 2 jars of CR and 2 bottles of AR so by July I will be needing them...

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Hi! Hmm so weird- I sent you an email yesterday. I was having issues opening up your email all day yesterday but finally was able to and replied to it. Let me go check to make sure the email I wrote was sent.

ETA: ok weird it was in the draft folder so I'm going to try to resend it. Not sure what happened and why I'm having so many issues with your email! Let me know if you got it now. Thank you! 🌹💐

Got it! Woman Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

My dear Mom bought the TSV for Mother's Day for me. At 94 she uses this line. She has a few wrinkles, but the texture is like a rose petal

I was very impressed w/Linda's B and A -very plump. Hope that works for me.

Dimitri said this is good for sensitive so I ma looking forward to the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

My dear Mom bought the TSV for Mother's Day for me. At 94 she uses this line. She has a few wrinkles, but the texture is like a rose petal

I was very impressed w/Linda's B and A -very plump. Hope that works for me.

Dimitri said this is good for sensitive so I ma looking forward to the TSV.

@maestra - how sweet Heart Hope you love the products-let us know!

Then you can join us in July for the Anniversary shows & fun shopping. It's a big month for Dazzlers Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Wow - my Skinn TTV of Huile cream arrived yesterday.  I haven't opened it yet, but that was fast.  I loved the sample of the cream that I received so am looking forward to using this as my replacement to the youth preservation cream.  Thankfully I found a 4 oz. jar of that HG product in my stash.  Amazing the things you find once you start going through everything.  I'm packing more stuff to donate to the women's shelter as I will never use 1/2 of what I have.  I feel like a pack rat with all these boxes.  I take what I want out and then I don't know what to do with the rest.  Those kits really add up as far as product accumulation goes.  Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their purchases.  I didn't hear when D is back - anyone know?  

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl  

@Linmo wrote:

It looks like there are shows scheduled May 19 - 21 with 2 TTVs.

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I was tempted to try the Plasma Fusion Blush Duo w/Brush (311-767).  It arrived yesterday so I tried it this morning over a dry foundation (LG Baked Elements).  The dark shade looks like it might be too dark on the website and even in the pan, but it's beautiful when applied.  The light is very light and hardly gave me any depth of color, but it works beautifully as a highlighter.  Happy I purchased it. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Glad to see they're working out for you, @JeanLouiseFinch , and that the darker shade isn't all that dark when applied.  I had felt that was the case here.  None of the shades thus far have worked well for me, and all the buffing required for payoff isn't a plus for this Dazzler.   D spoiled me with the ole Teen Tone cream, and it's hard to mess with perfection dontchaknow.  Woman LOL  

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Glad to see they're working out for you, @JeanLouiseFinch , and that the darker shade isn't all that dark when applied.  I had felt that was the case here.  None of the shades thus far have worked well for me, and all the buffing required for payoff isn't a plus for this Dazzler.   D spoiled me with the ole Teen Tone cream, and it's hard to mess with perfection dontchaknow.  Woman LOL  

LOL.  I didn't have real good luck with the blush trio from a year or so ago either.  There might be one in the bunch that was just OK but little to know payoff with the other two .  Initially I was reluctant to try again with the duo, but it really doesn't take much effort for this one to "bloom".  I have no idea with Teen Tone is, @Gokat.  That must have been before I discovered Skinn. 

Respected Contributor

Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow

$17.00

/ 0.17oz (5g)

Want to perk up that pretty face? These creamy rich palettes are perfect for adding a natural pop of color on the go. Bring life back to dull cheeks, eyes, lips with our subtle, soothing, moisture-rich formula.

Select shade:

Teen Tone always sells out.    D doesn't spend much time with these anymore, @JeanLouiseFinch ,  as he has bigger fish to fry with all the new products, but he used to tell some good stories about it...and Hollywood dontchaknow.Woman LOL 
A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?