Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN? NOVEMBER 11, 2015

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi all, has anyone heard from @Krissy_1968 tonight? Krissy I hope you are not working and missing anything!!

@SunnyRose-I hope @Krissy_1968 sees our posts. I think she wanted the 6X balms! 

Anything for you? 

@Chi-town girl I ordered two of the lip 6x balm sets and the TTV on auto delivery. I have a few other things in my cart but am thinking maybe I should pace myself if he is going to be here at the end of the month with more holiday specials.

I was thinking Krissy may want the lip balm sets but I would part with one of mine for her if they sell out  (since we live in the same town.) We have been trying to get together for coffee but we have such different schedules it just hasn't happened yet.

Feel free to join us okay?

Happy shopping and TGIF. 

Respected Contributor

The only thing that is tempting me so far is that set of Lip 6x balms.  I've never used them but I seem to remember them being popular.  I have also been curious about the Neck Amour.  How is that used in conjunction with the Chin-Up?  Or is it in place of Chin-Up?

By the way, is there another Skinn TTV tonight?  If so, does anyone know what it is?

Respected Contributor

He did last year, @Chisos .   The 24 Hr. Youth Preservation Cream Elite and the Stem Rejens in jumbo sizes usually show either in Nov. or January in a kit.  Woman Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

The only thing that is tempting me so far is that set of Lip 6x balms.  I've never used them but I seem to remember them being popular.  I have also been curious about the Neck Amour.  How is that used in conjunction with the Chin-Up?  Or is it in place of Chin-Up?

By the way, is there another Skinn TTV tonight?  If so, does anyone know what it is?

@sueinsf-Neck Amour is an overnight neck mask treatment. Used in conjunction with any other neck products including Chin up. It's getting rave reviews/results.  Sells out every visit. Yes, there is a 2nd TTV tomorrow. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Hello Dazzlers! Yes I had to.work but lucky me...my hotel here in Texas gets Evine! 2.99 shipping! I love when they get our message Woman LOL

Ok I went a little crazy lol...so far..

.2 lip balm sets, 1 caviar lip creme set, the foot balm hand restore combo, the 6 piece smudge sticks ( so excited for new colors!) The mineral eye shadow quad,the eye emergency kit and the shampoo ttv on auto delivery! 

I saw the big cosmetic gold kit for black Friday briefly! Lord help me my credit cards are smoking lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl!  Not sure I am going to try the neck amour this time around but maybe another time.  You'll have to post your review!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

The Neck Amour is a mask, @sueinsf ...so is used in conjunction with any other neck products you are using.  It goes on evening before bed over your other neck product(s) and is taken off in the morning.  It's very moisturizing and emollient, but light.  Feels like a souffle going on and very luxurioius! HTH's

Just the one TTV this visit, but D will be back around the 25th for more...and probably more TTV's.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

thank you @SunnyRose @Chi-town girl@JeanLouiseFinch for thinking about me....this kindle tablet is a b**** to message on and I must go to sleep...should be home tomorrow evening to chat much easier from my IMac...great holiday visit! Dimitri really came through for us ( bet @Gokat had something to do with it on the golf course) ooh spoiler for December is capsule with all activates!!

Valued Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hello Dazzlers! Yes I had to.work but lucky me...my hotel here in Texas gets Evine! 2.99 shipping! I love when they get our message Woman LOL

Ok I went a little crazy lol...so far..

.2 lip balm sets, 1 caviar lip creme set, the foot balm hand restore combo, the 6 piece smudge sticks ( so excited for new colors!) The mineral eye shadow quad,the eye emergency kit and the shampoo ttv on auto delivery! 

I saw the big cosmetic gold kit for black Friday briefly! Lord help me my credit cards are smoking lol

@Krissy_1968  good to hear from you, I knew you'd be bummed if you had to miss out on some of the possible sell outs.

The mineral eye shadow set looks really pretty and I am loving the Grapefruit foot balms I ordered last month! I have a few things in my cart still but will wait a while and see what else he has in store for us.

Honored Contributor

A new DWP product in December?  Capsules with actives only?  D said it's pricey though.