Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN? NOVEMBER 11, 2015

I caved...I got the TTV and the lip balms. I don't need any shampoo or conditioner, and I have 3 unused lip balms sitting right in front of me. In my defense...you can never have too many hair products or lip balm Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Ohmygoodness - I have already ordered a bunch of stuff. I need a good Collagenisis Kit. Do you think he will offer one? If so, any idea what it might include? Thanks Ladies!
Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

I can NOT believe he has almost convinced me to order the TTV! I tried it before, and the smell was too strong and long lasting for me, and so I returned it. I repeat.......I can NOT believe he almost has me convinced to order again!!!

Of course, it is $15 less, no skin care and on a/d.  LOL  I didn't know I was so weak.

I do have the 6x balms and lip crayons in my cart.  I have wanted those 6x balms since they were last  at a good sale price

@luv2drive-D said they tweaked the formula to tone down the scent, due to customer feedback. I have to try the new scalp treatment & AutoDelivery can always be cancelled.

The Lip balms are the bomb, add in the 6X serum and Stem Rejen lip serum for extra bene's. Love,, love, love these lip products!

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for telling me he said that he had toned down the scent. I missed that, but I was thinking maybe they had done something different because it's a TTV "again"  i think the scalp treatment is really what's pushing me closer to the edge.  LOL  I'd really like to try that.  Plus not only could the a/d be cancelled, but with reduced shipping now, the shipping is free on future shipments! AND last time it wasn't on a/d!  Am I rambling?  Just thinking "out loud"  Haha

So I guess I have to go ahead with the balms, and I already have the 6x serum

Thanks my enabler friend  Heart

@luv2drive-GMTA! And I'm just using the skills/knowleged shared by other Dazzlers.  Before I bought my 1st kit 18 mths ago, I read these threads and watched some shows for a couple of months. Glad to share the Skinn luv Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Hi all, has anyone heard from @Krissy_1968 tonight? Krissy I hope you are not working and missing anything!!

Respected Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

I can NOT believe he has almost convinced me to order the TTV! I tried it before, and the smell was too strong and long lasting for me, and so I returned it. I repeat.......I can NOT believe he almost has me convinced to order again!!!

Of course, it is $15 less, no skin care and on a/d.  LOL  I didn't know I was so weak.

I do have the 6x balms and lip crayons in my cart.  I have wanted those 6x balms since they were last  at a good sale price

is it that bad? what does it smell like??

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi all, has anyone heard from @Krissy_1968 tonight? Krissy I hope you are not working and missing anything!!

@SunnyRose-I hope @Krissy_1968 sees our posts. I think she wanted the 6X balms! 

Anything for you? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered two sets of the Lip6x Balm and then went back and ordered another.  I used to have it on auto-delivery for around the same price for one as the four piece kit!  I'm a happy camper!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

okay..I did it...got the hair kit. I was interested in the scalp treatment.Did I hear him say it helps promote growth? I have pretty nice hair except thinning at the crown,I was considering getting the hairmax...not sure yet.

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SunnyRose  - Between watching Dimitri, checking the Dazzler page, and checking this thread, I haven't seen anything posted from her or heard from her privately.  Maybe she's working or traveling for work.  I know she wouldn't miss the show, if she could help it.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@luv2drive wrote:

is it that bad? what does it smell like??

@fourpaws56  Is what that bad, the shampoo?  The original was strongly grapefruit scented, to the point of being on the unpleasant side for many people.  There's still grapefruit in it, but in a milder form.