Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN? NOVEMBER 11, 2015

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl  Thanks!  Would you believe, I've never used that feature before?!?!?  Ya learn something new everyday!  

You are very welcome Smiley Happy Glad I could help - it's a great way to see what's coming if there is a vendor on that you really like.  Sometimes you can see the OTO's before airtime - usually about 5 or so minutes before it goes on air - it will list on there.  The TTV price should also post a little early but not sure about shipping yet. 

Frequent Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch.... sorry to butt into the conversation here... I'm not good at figuring out how to privately ask you a question... anyway, yesterday you gave some good information to me about Skinn, and I would like to ask you if you can recommend a product from SKinn (or another brand) that helps with dark circles under the eyes?  I don't have any issues with puffiness, just some minor crow's feet and dark circles.  Thank you, you are a very knowledgeable woman.

Honored Contributor

@barbara Mom of 5 wrote:

JeanLouiseFinch.... sorry to butt into the conversation here... I'm not good at figuring out how to privately ask you a question... anyway, yesterday you gave some good information to me about Skinn, and I would like to ask you if you can recommend a product from SKinn (or another brand) that helps with dark circles under the eyes?  I don't have any issues with puffiness, just some minor crow's feet and dark circles.  Thank you, you are a very knowledgeable woman.

@Barbara Mom of 5  You aren't butting into anything.  This is just like a bunch of friends hanging out and talking so don't give it another thought.  If you ever want to address a specific person in the conversation, just type the "@" and you'll be able to direct your question/comment to them and they'll see a notification in the upper right corner of the page, so they don't miss replying to you.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to ask anything privately on here.

There is a Skinn product called Hylighten.  If you go to Evine and look it up, you can watch videos of Dimitri talking about it and see some before and after pics. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Dazzlers! 

Thanks for the new thread @catlover !..and all the goody pics! Woman Very Happy

Lookee all the treats @Chi-town girl scrounged arouind and found for us to preview for our lists!Smiley Wink Heh heh...I see D was listening while we played our last 18.  Tough to tell with the pups, kitty, and his ongoing banter dontchaknow.Woman Wink

Some nice combos for tonight's shows, gang...ChinUp, Hylighten duo, etc. ...AND a Haircare TTV configured to the crowd's specs!! Yay!Woman Wink  Watch those babies fly!

@Barbara Mom of 5, if you decide the Hylighten sounds like something for you, the duo would be ideal.  Take a look at the reviews at Evine.  It's a really good item...and, as Dimitri says, works over time. You need to give it a good 90 days, but it does work.  I've used it for a long time daily as I spend long hours at the pc.  Good stuff!Smiley Wink

I see there's a nice little kit with the Body Balm Extreme and the Body scrub.  I know @HappyDaze   was hoping for the BBE.  The Holiday Price of $26.40 is great. 

Okay, everyone, group finger-cross for reduced S&H...and let's shop Dazzler styleWoman LOL!!! 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat I will have to go look for that kit- sounds great and what a nice price! Thanks for the heads up!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat I am definitely getting that set. Do you know if the s/h will be going down? TIA!

ETA: Actually I am thinking of getting the set with the milky cleanser and hand restore too. Love that hand restore and plan on giving it to my mom for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Gokat I will have to go look for that kit- sounds great and what a nice price! Thanks for the heads up!!

305-784, @HappyDaze .  Don't forget...wait for the S&H to drop...(as we all are hoping it will)Woman LOL  Happy Dazzling!

Honored Contributor

@Gokat thanks again! One last question- are those eye lighters cream shadows or are the more like powder in a roller bottle? The colors look GORGEOUS but I'm hoping they are more creamy than powdery?

Respected Contributor

They are mineral shadows, @HappyDaze.  They go on very smoothly (not dry).  I have some and really like as they can be used all over the eye lightly to provide a nice base before applying darker shadows/liner as well.  Lightly pearlized.  HTH'sWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sommertime  The $32 quote on @catlover 's first post is for the Restore C+ powder, not the haircare kit.

@JeanLouiseFinch Boy, I was all excited about the wrong price!Woman Surprised That will teach me to not try and do two things at once! LOL