Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN? NOVEMBER 11, 2015

@Gokat thanks for clarifying that. I understand now. I definitely will eventually get that palette but trying to be good right now and buy Christmas gifts first. It has been close to a year since I've been Jonesing for that palette though, seems like about time I buy it already! Smiley Wink

I finally got my body balm set today! I was bummed because so many are saying their orders are coming with samples and I was hoping to maybe get samples of the shampoo/conditioner but I got zip samples, lol. None whatsoever. Oh well! Can't wait to try the body wash and body balm. The hand cream will be a stocking stuffer for my mom. I know she will like it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Gokat thanks for clarifying that. I understand now. I definitely will eventually get that palette but trying to be good right now and buy Christmas gifts first. It has been close to a year since I've been Jonesing for that palette though, seems like about time I buy it already! Smiley Wink

I finally got my body balm set today! I was bummed because so many are saying their orders are coming with samples and I was hoping to maybe get samples of the shampoo/conditioner but I got zip samples, lol. None whatsoever. Oh well! Can't wait to try the body wash and body balm. The hand cream will be a stocking stuffer for my mom. I know she will like it.

I just opened my Skinn goodies today also!Woman Wink  No samples here either...Guess ours will come next time! Lol!  I did receive some with kits earlier before the haircare was officially introduced.  I think he sends them out with random selected kits so not with everything.  Can't wait to hear how you like the BB Extreme, @HappyDaze .  It's a fave here, especially during the colder months when it tends to be drier...and it lasts nearly forever!  The Hand Restore is such a nice gift for your Mother...a real treat for her hands. 

I was just reading the other Skinn active thread and thought of you.... a new kit with the Essential Radiance Oil and the Shimmer version with Lipid Oil Infusion.  He still hasn't changed the component for you! Lol!  The shimmer version has a pump, but the original remains the same.  Something for the Dazzlers to work on...always something we can ask for dontchaknow. Can't let D rest on his laurels!Woman LOL    

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat a shimmer version of the body oil AND with a pump dispenser?? What is there not to love about that?? I will have to go look for that set. I found a pump dispenser I've been using for the oil and it works sooo much better. Love that body oil, smells heavenly. I would love a shimmer version of it too for evenings out and summer time. Thanks for the heads up! I will let you know about the body balm- I haven't tried it yet. Bummed we both didn't get samples, lol, but yeah, next time. Smiley Wink Have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't chat with ya before then!

Valued Contributor

I did get a sample of the Collagenisis Age Reset serum with my"huge" order that arrived Friday. That is good because I've not ever used that product. By the way, I'm loving the lip crayons, lip 6X Balms & Caviar creme/glosses. Ohmygoodness - best lip products I've ever tried.
Honored Contributor

@Gokat and @JeanLouiseFinch I received my Red Lip Palette yesterday morning and decided to jump right in. Last night I wore one of the brightest reds on my bottom lip and the darkest color in the kit on my top lip. I did rub them together but it was still obvious that I had two different colors on my lips. While grocery shopping two women approached me and said they liked the look and were going to give it a try. Don't know if they were kidding or not but I chose to take it as a compliment. Thanks for the push to go red.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Lol, @Tique.  It never occurred to me to try that method!  Sounds like you may be starting a new trend!  I'll have to give it a shot, too!  Glad the maiden voyage was a hit and our newest lady in red is enjoying her palette!Woman Wink   

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Gokat and @JeanLouiseFinch I received my Red Lip Palette yesterday morning and decided to jump right in. Last night I wore one of the brightest reds on my bottom lip and the darkest color in the kit on my top lip. I did rub them together but it was still obvious that I had two different colors on my lips. While grocery shopping two women approached me and said they liked the look and were going to give it a try. Don't know if they were kidding or not but I chose to take it as a compliment. Thanks for the push to go red.

That's right, @Tique, take it as a compliment!  I've never heard of wearing two colors this way.  I've heard or doing a little lighter in the center of the bottom lip.  But what the h*eck, I'll give it a whirl.  If any of my family says anything, I'll tell them it's a new trend, that anyone who knows anything about beauty is doing it these days...Woman Wink Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am knee deep in Skinn care right now! I received all of my orders from D/s  last visit, part of my Z.lily order, a few needed pieces from the bay, and now he is back on Friday?! What's a girl to do? Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

I am knee deep in Skinn care right now! I received all of my orders from D/s  last visit, part of my Z.lily order, a few needed pieces from the bay, and now he is back on Friday?! What's a girl to do? Woman LOL 

Heh heh...Whatever you do...ENTER THE ..."NEW SKINN ITEM DIMITRI TEASED US WITH FOR THE TTV  thread at your own risk, @sommertime !  It's like a Skinn quicksand pit!  Woman LOL