Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@skittles2 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@skittles2 wrote:

t's a great kit. I can't decide to order tonights ttv, or tomorrows double ttv, or this kit. Whichever kit I choose i'll buy multiples. If I had a better idea of the above kit's price I'd know what to do, I'd hate to wait for the price and maybe miss tonights or tomorrw nights ttv's  too many choices!  darn you, DimitriCat Frustrated

I don't know if you are aware @skittles2, but Evine has a policy whereby if the price is lowered within 30 days, they will honor the lower price. Just sayin.Smiley Wink

the devil you sayCat Happy

ive shopped there forever and thought if an item was a ttv or special price just assumed they wouldn't.  woohoo- Cat Very Happy

you know you're contributing to my demiseCat TongueCat LOL

But, of course!  Half angel, too, dontchaknow!  Smiley LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

My cc is smokin' now. I had only planned to get the 2 TTV's but now I have a list that is getting longer by the hour. Here's what I've brought so far....

Wrinkle Soak Watermelon hydrating mask duo

Vaccuum deep pore cleansing mask duo

Today's TTV

Foot Fetish Heel Balm- I got it for my mom for Mother's Day and she loves it so I need one for myself now

Lip 6x Pro lip serum

Now I'm kicking myself for not getting the OTO mask set earlier but Demitri has plenty of time left to convince me that he has something else I cannot possibly live without! Thankfully I've been saving for this visit and knew he'd have some great deals. I plan to get 2 of tomorrow's ttv's.

Good luck girls!

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Evening Dazzlers! Back from a dinner date with an old friend ( his b day so took him for Indian! Yummy!) I had previewed Allisons shows and since I had purchased my TTV's on sneak peek day, not rushing home lol...so how are those new lippy caviar creme colors? They look closer to my color wheel...( I dvr'ed the shows so will go watch it in a bit)

Careful what you post @Krissy_1968 ,  Don't want to get on the wrong side of Dimitri dontchaknow.  He's mosdef the jealous type!  Really like that lip caviar formulation.  Not my colors though this time around.  Nice to not have to "beat the clock" this time around.  Happy Anniversary to US!!!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Evening Dazzlers! Back from a dinner date with an old friend ( his b day so took him for Indian! Yummy!) I had previewed Allisons shows and since I had purchased my TTV's on sneak peek day, not rushing home lol...so how are those new lippy caviar creme colors? They look closer to my color wheel...( I dvr'ed the shows so will go watch it in a bit)

@Chi-town girl you didn't get any of those bonus 1.2 oz lip 6x serums at the Haute sale? I got 2 and should have prob gotten 3 as my cousin loves it too lol...I do want to try the new lip6x pro..debating Allison's kit...we will see but the way the TTV's are selling, there could be OTO's by the early afternoon shows tomorrow...anyone hear how many they brought in? lately he has brought 10-12 K but Dec DWP kit they had 25,000 so hard to say... Jack Wagner? Wow, loved him on GH and B&B! He HAS held up well, hasn't he? I will look for that tourney on tv but be sure to wave to me Smiley Wink whenyou get on tv heehee

@Krissy_1968 I didn't place a HL order this last time b/c I knew D would bring it for July. I'm still in good shape with 6x serum for prob 2 months & really want to try the new formula, so I might grab Allison's kit. Did your Sneak Peek orders ship today?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Ok I watched the presentation on the Allison kit...really tempted...the colors are closer to what I would wear ( he needs a lip caviar in a mauvey pink next..like Tender gloss stick LOL) 

@Gokat awww D knows I luvs him and my credit card will make his car payment this month and maybe next too Smiley LOL 

@Chi-town girl YES! I just checked my email and my ttv kits ( all 4 of them) shipped today! Woo hoo!!! I did order the OTO with the eye creme reverse today...now waiting for some OTO's but not sure what  I would want..I own practically the entire Skinn line ( with dupes of many items hahahaha!) 

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl you didn't get any of those bonus 1.2 oz lip 6x serums at the Haute sale? I got 2 and should have prob gotten 3 as my cousin loves it too lol...I do want to try the new lip6x pro..debating Allison's kit...we will see but the way the TTV's are selling, there could be OTO's by the early afternoon shows tomorrow...anyone hear how many they brought in? lately he has brought 10-12 K but Dec DWP kit they had 25,000 so hard to say... Jack Wagner? Wow, loved him on GH and B&B! He HAS held up well, hasn't he? I will look for that tourney on tv but be sure to wave to me Smiley Wink whenyou get on tv heehee

@Krissy_1968 I didn't place a HL order this last time b/c I knew D would bring it for July. I'm still in good shape with 6x serum for prob 2 months & really want to try the new formula, so I might grab Allison's kit. Did your Sneak Peek orders ship today?  

I just ordered the 6x Pro Volume lip enhancing serum by itself for $29.50..... They said it was sold out earlier but it's back up for ordering 310-358. 

Frequent Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

This may be kind of a strange question, but are any of the Dazzlers friends on Facebook?  I miss hearing from you guys inbetween the Skinn shows.  

Am I overstepping my bounds?  Do I sound like a stalker?  I just want my Skinn friends all the time.  Woman Embarassed

I won't do Facebook socially as I don't feel it's secure enough, but there's always a thread running here so just jump in and join the fun!  One of he Dazzler prerequisites is that you need to share your experiences with the products, good or not so good! We wanna KNOW!!!Smiley LOL  Even more important as you are more acquainted with the products is providing input and recommendations to new Skinn users.  That's your mission should you choose to accept it!!!Smiley Wink

I totally understand how you feel.  I'll never leave the forums here.  I accept my misson!!!  HeartHeart

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

The outfit for #3 is Dreamsicle.

Go enter now Dazzlers!!

@selenitetower-thx for posting! You're a doll, loving your Skinn enthusiasm. Hope you win the contest, but I'm throwing my hat in the ring. Can't win if you don't try. Cheers!

I've never really been a winner during contests, but I will try too.  I just want one of us to win it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Dimitri we all love you, but..."Buy 6 of the TTV!" We might like to stock up, but $430.+ to stock-pile  is a bit much. I will have to make due with the two I purchased. Woman Happy Plus I am still shopping, since I did save up for this visit! Looking forward to some OTO deals, too!

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Just recd email from Evine confirming my Sneak Peek TTV orders have shipped-hoping for speedy delivery

Who's getting Allison's Dream kit? Interesting use of the Body Balm for hair as treatment for dry ends. The Caviar lippies look good. I need to get a backup Lip6x-using my last tube. Any better deals/pricing for Lip 6x serum?

I got that one, too.  It was the best deal.  Originally I had ordered just the Lip 6x in the black bottle.  Then I realized that for $9 more I could get the dream kit, so I cancelled my first order and ordered the dream kit.  It was the best deal out there as far as I was concerned.  I'm super excited to get it!!