Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

@lilybelle - what is ESS? I think I have similar issues. Breakouts during hormonal swings. I do have dry skin during winter months. Currently isomers moisture mask, copper serum is my weekend off. All rich creams go on neck, hands. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you ladies for the replies.   Based on the info given, I think I'll skip that purchase.  I do know his tinited products run dark.  I have the Botanilift HD tinted moisturizer with spf 30, in fair (other companies I am usually a medium) and I like it, so I'll stick with that,  Thanks for saving me some money!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

312-201
Went with SKINN TTV...I love the idea of the peel off mask. I have the Borghese Mud Masks (Evine), but they only "appeal" to me in the warmer months.  DermAppeal is too harsh for me and much too scented.  I can't use the SKINN AM/PM cleansers either (get red blotches). I have sensitive 65 year old skin that is not very wrinkled and I still get oily. Want to try the Dream Finish also. Oddly enough, my husband likes the Take the Weekend Off; he likes the texture and the scent (he wears it during the day).
I like the Neck Amour too.  I thought it was Neck ARMOR (and that made sense too.
Image result for neck armor
With so many products, it takes a LONG time to sample this line.  
 FYI: If you get insect bites, put a little dab of Borghese mud mask on the bite and the itch goes away and it heals faster.  
I have a sprinkle of Isomers also:  love the BB Cream from her last visit (use it as a Primer) and like the Isomers Stem Genesis and cocktail it with with Josie Maran's Argan Oil. For make up, I still like Laura Geller and the Bobbi Brown lipsticks.  Trish McEvoy (HSN) got too expensive for me, but I love her fragrances. 
I just went thru my make up, I have a plastic caddy from Home Depot and it is FULL of products.  I checked all the dates and tossed some items and I need to pare it down for the New Year.  I keep unopened jars and eye creams in the fridge too. 
My "glamorous" caddy: 
How are the SKINN brushes??  I am hooked on the IT Cosmetic brush line from QVC and they have gotten expensive too. 
311-034
Regular Contributor

Sorry @FLGators...I meant ESE.   Enriched Softening Essense.  It's a light blue bottle.  Some people seem to not care for it and think it feels sticky, but I found if I shake it up before I use it, it doesn't feel sticky....that's a tip I learned on this forum!   It's meant to be used after cleansing and before other products to help hydrate the skin to prepare it to better absorb serums, and treatments, without using anything that clogs the pores.  The 1st ingredient is coconut water, so it's a liquid.  I apply it with a cotton pad, and often find dirt on the pad afterwards thatI I must have missed while cleansing....eeuuww!   

Dimitri hadn't been talking about it for awhile, but it he demonstrated it several times yesterday.  This is a good price for 2 bottles, even though they are smaller sizes than the one I have.  He also recommends keeping it in the refrigerator. I haven't been, but since I'm getting 2 new bottles, I'll start doing that. 

Honored Contributor

I caved & ordered the TTV & the orchid gel primer & cc cream.  You can't beat the price for both of these and the $1.99 shipping helps to.  I'm very anxious to try these products.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 - since you mentioned having sensitive skin, I wanted to make you aware that the Pore Magnet Mask is on the strong side. When it's first applied there is a burning/stinging/tingling feeling. It dissipates as the mask dries but I wanted to let you know in case you think it might be too strong for you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
@hicindy2 - since you mentioned having sensitive skin, I wanted to make you aware that the Pore Magnet Mask is on the strong side. When it's first applied there is a burning/stinging/tingling feeling. It dissipates as the mask dries but I wanted to let you know in case you think it might be too strong for you.

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for the info.  Hmmmmm.  I might end up canceling then since I am supersensitive. You gals are a wonderful resource and I so appreciate the input. 

Frequent Contributor

The 15% off code didn't work for me. Smiley Mad  Has the code worked for everyone else?  Was this an email specific code?  I rarely, if ever, get emails from Evine with discounts. When they send out discount emails, they should make the discounts available to all customers.

I was going to purchase the TTV but now I'm not sure if i will since I can't use the 15% off code. 

Regular Contributor

I used it yesterday and did not have a problem.  The one I used didn't have dollar amount requirement.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zgirl  There's one that's good for on an order of any amount and one that's good on a minimum $100 order.  Do you know which one you tried to use?  I used the first one on Friday and it worked fine.  I could kick myself, though, because I had more to buy yesterday that combined with Friday's purchase would have made it to that $100, but on its own it didn't.