Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

Sign up for Ebay Bucks for 1% back and now Ebates has 2% back on Beauty items from Ebay.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sign up for Ebay Bucks for 1% back and now Ebates has 2% back on Beauty items from Ebay.

@Shelbelle - 

Thank you! I ordered before I saw your post but I will sign up and save more in the future. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ooh thanks @Shelbelle! I will be doing just that! Love Ebates and will sign up for Ebay bucks before I order mine...I see a couple ER kits varying in price but the 45 dollar one is gone Woman Indifferent I think anything under 55 with shipping is a deal...seeing that Evine sells for 89 plus 7 bucks shipping...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ooh thanks @Shelbelle! I will be doing just that! Love Ebates and will sign up for Ebay bucks before I order mine...I see a couple ER kits varying in price but the 45 dollar one is gone Woman Indifferent I think anything under 55 with shipping is a deal...seeing that Evine sells for 89 plus 7 bucks shipping...

What is ER???  Ebay Bucks just changed from 2% down to 1% but when it was 2% you had to accumulate at least $5 every 90 days or the bucks would be forfeited,  now no minumum is necessary. Watch for Bonus Bucks days when the rate is much higher.  BTW, I buy most of my high end cosmetics on ebay, cant beat it.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

I'm seeing the ER capsules on eBay for $49.94 - free shipping, from the seller you recommended, I think. Is that a good price for eBay? It sounds good to me but it has been so long since I shopped eBay. That is the buy now price. 

Yes @willdob3 that is a great price! I have purchased a set off Ebay for 34 right after the ttv when the radiance capsules were offered...then another kit for 53ish ...I am half way thru that kit now...I  am thinking of buying that one but if you want it, I say go for it! Sharon is a terrific reseller from Texas...I buy from her all the time...I may try out the retiniacin from Isomers that I got a while back but I know, it is the capsules giving me my "glow"...I may be on Ebay later getting them too lol

@Krissy_1968 - 

Thanks. I will order it then. I have been w/o the capsules for a few weeks now & can tell the difference. The other ER products help but I can definitely see that the capsules make a big difference. The cherry on top of the sundae... 

I agree @willdob3...love all his Enlightened radiance line but the capsules are the difference maker IMO...we need to lobby Dimitri and Skinn to put that concentrate in a pump...and triple size it LOL (a Dazzler can dream, right Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

It looks like it is mostly individual products on eBay. It kind of looks like Evine is doing that, too. I see a few duos but no nice big kits. I'd love a repeat of that ER TTV we got.  

The Enlightened Radiance Concentrate - Targeted Discoloration Diminisher 0.34 oz - won't last long, either. I keep thinking that will need to pick that up on eBay, too. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks , so it is a 3 step system, concentrate, serum and cream plus capsules, sounds like a lot of repetitive ingredients, can any of the 4 be eliminated and get it down to just 2, maybe the concentrate with the cream on top? Thanks again.

I used Skinn's Bright Spot Corrector, no results.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Thanks , so it is a 3 step system, concentrate, serum and cream plus capsules, sounds like a lot of repetitive ingredients, can any of the 4 be eliminated and get it down to just 2, maybe the concentrate with the cream on top? Thanks again.

I used Skinn's Bright Spot Corrector, no results.

The concentrate is the newer version of the brightside roll on...it is creamy tho...meant for spot treatment...

the serum is like his Brightside serum but minus the moisturizer he used to put in Brightside making Brightside a 2 in 1...

the cream has a slight tint and too much will make you "glow" in the dark LOL Woman LOL I use a pump of the moisturizer with a pump of the serum to cut the glow...

the capsules are the deal changer!!! I would use the capsules (which contain retinol but no irritation) and nothing else and know it would give brighter, more youthful looking skin (it has with me!) 

My order of importance:

Capsules

Serum

Cream

Concentrate

HTH's

Honored Contributor

I ordered my 2 TTVs and the Restore C+ duo - Dimitri needs to not tempt me with surprises the rest of this visit! lol

Respected Contributor

I will be saving myself some money on this visit. I watched a few shows, but I found myself falling asleep. I use Skinn and I like it, but this visit all they did was show some of the same products over and over and over. The TTV  was nothing I would use. I know a lot of people like it, but it's too harsh for my sensitive skin. Lets hope they can fix the ER Capsules and bring them in next time at a price we can afford.