Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

@Krissy_1968 wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Super Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 5 oz - 312-323
312-323- Skinn Cosmetics Super Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 5 oz
Retail Value: $74.37
Evine Price: $50.00
Today's Top Value $ 29.95 
Save: $20.05 (40% off)

S & H: $2.99

OK Dazzlers first ttv is on...29.95! Great price! Each additional one is 3 dollars off AND there is that 15 % off coupon to be used! I do hope for the bonus cleanser kit next month since it appears to not be here this month Woman Sad

That lip dye once only was a screaming deal...too bad I was out all day with my cousin or I would have grabbed that one...like the lip dyes and love the lip 6x balm!!!

@Krissy_1968 - 

What happened to the new improved tube packaging? Did he say why he went back to the old jar? 

I fell asleep and need to go to bed before I get my second wind and end up awake all night!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HI @willdob3! I think the jar has been requested by many of us Dazzlers (I found the tube cumbersome, it has hard to get the product out and at the end you had to cut the tube open...not a fan!) I love the tub! I know you need to keep water out of it to not activate it but I set mine outside shower and grab a tablespoon or 2 and scrub away... prefer the tub tbh I get all of it and don't get hand cramps dealing with the tube...now if only we can convince him to give us the Enlightened Radiance capsules in an airtight pump...

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

HI @willdob3! I think the jar has been requested by many of us Dazzlers (I found the tube cumbersome, it has hard to get out and at the end you had to cut the tube open...not a fan!) I love the tub! I know you need to keep water out of it tonot activate it but I set mine outside shower and grab a tablespoon or 2 and scrub away... prefer the tub tbh I get all of it and don't get hand cramps dealing with the tube...now if only we can convince him to give us the Enlightened Radiance capsules in an airtight pump...

@Krissy_1968 -

Yes, I prefer the jar, too. I know some people have run into problems getting water in it & ruining the product because of it but, it is easier in every other way. I don't care for tubes for anything other than a purse-size hand cream. I would love it if Dimitri would come out with the pore detox cleanser in a pump.  

I haven't purchased yet but I plan to get two of the TTVs. I don't normally buy more than one of things but this is the largest size ever plus $3 off when you buy more than one. I don't think I'll ever be a "buy 6!" kind of gal. lol

As much as I say I won't be able to use that 15% off $100 code, I realize it is pretty easy to get to that point. And I am watching the fashions while doing this (and enjoying my coffee, too!) so I might find something there. 

D does have the duo of the Restore C+ for $39.00, $4.99 shipping - and available on AD, too. Is this the best price? I would not get it on AD because it lasts so long for me.  

Skinn Cosmetics Restore C3+ Multi Vitamin Powder Duo 0.25 oz Each

311-067

SET INCLUDES:
Two bottles of Skinn Cosmetics Restore C+ Multi Vitamin + Mineral Boosting Powder – 0.25 oz (each)

WHO IT IS FOR:
Help even out the appearance of uneven skin tone with this duo from Skinn! You'll enjoy this pure, active and stable vitamin C powder for its powerful antioxidant benefits.

BENEFITS:

• Zinc PCA and Copper PCA helps reduce the appearance of pores
  • Contains silica which helps with the look and feel of skin elasticity
  • Contains ascorbyl glucoside which helps increase stability and efficacy

Made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

lol... Silly me! Woman LOL Two TTVs and the C+ duo puts me at $95.90 w/o the shipping. One itty bitty item more & I'll be using the 15% off coupon code! 

Honored Contributor

I think D said last nite, even his mother told him she prefers the jar over the tube.

This is a great deal, and it is a great product, what I dont like is the overwhelming peppermint smell, if I use it in the shower, it gets into my lungs, and sometimes I find it hard to breathe.

Looks like the formula has been tweaked somewhat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 -

I'm seeing the ER capsules on eBay for $49.94 - free shipping, from the seller you recommended, I think. Is that a good price for eBay? It sounds good to me but it has been so long since I shopped eBay. That is the buy now price. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think D said last nite, even his mother told him she prefers the jar over the tube.

This is a great deal, and it is a great product, what I dont like is the overwhelming peppermint smell, if I use it in the shower, it gets into my lungs, and sometimes I find it hard to breathe.

Looks like the formula has been tweaked somewhat.

@Shelbelle - 

Yes, I went to bed last night but listened to the presentation this morning & he talked about his mother liking the jar, too. 

Honored Contributor

BTW - Good Morning & Happy Weekend, Dazzlers! Woman Very Happy

Rambling about all sorts of skincare/cosmetics things follows... Woman Wink

I'm learning about some products I haven't used before. The Skinn Cosmetics Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Trio mentioned in the first post of the thread sounds nice but I don't think I have puffy eyes. The description makes me think it might be nice anyway - and with 3 one could be kept in a purse or at work. I probably will find something else I need more though... This is showing as SOLD OUT so I wonder if it will be the other TTV or a Once Only deal?

Skinn Cosmetics Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Trio 0.12 oz Each

WHO IT IS FOR:
Don't let dark circles get you down! Use this moisture balm to help refresh and revitalize the look of tired eyes. Toss one in your purse for a pick-me-up throughout the day and keep the other two at home where they're always at the ready.

BENEFITS:
  • Apply any time you need a refreshing boost!
  • Help refresh and revitalize the look of tired eyes
  • A cooling and soothing botanical extract blend
  • Help address the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and dry, thinning skin around your delicate eye area
  • Minty scent
  • Balm texture
  • Three small twist-up tubes with caps

Made in the USA

- I am still interested in the lip dyes but I'm waiting for more subtle shades that will work better for me. 

- Dazzlers, your reviews have made it very clear that I need to research (and probably buy!) Isomers Gluthathiosome - so that has been added to my weekend To Do list! 

- I was so unimpressed with the Pore Magnet peel-off mask that I only used it once. I need to use it a few more times to see if I change my mind. I suspect that the product is nice but that his other pore products work so well for me that there is not much need for me to use this one. I normally like peel-off masks but don't have any other ones now so I really want to like this one.

- I really like D's Take the Weekend Off idea but I am continuing to use other products I already own two days per week for now. I need to use up the extra products and this seems like a good way to do it. 

- I'm still using up eye creams/products and am not "allowed" to order more at this time. It is annoying but a necessary evil. I have 2 or 3 of them, all open and I swear they last forever!   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

I'm seeing the ER capsules on eBay for $49.94 - free shipping, from the seller you recommended, I think. Is that a good price for eBay? It sounds good to me but it has been so long since I shopped eBay. That is the buy now price. 

Yes @willdob3 that is a great price! I have purchased a set off Ebay for 34 right after the ttv when the radiance capsules were offered...then another kit for 53ish ...I am half way thru that kit now...I  am thinking of buying that one but if you want it, I say go for it! Sharon is a terrific reseller from Texas...I buy from her all the time...I may try out the retiniacin from Isomers that I got a while back but I know, it is the capsules giving me my "glow"...I may be on Ebay later getting them too lol

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 -

Yes @willdob3 that is a great price! I have purchased a set off Ebay for 34 right after the ttv when the radiance capsules were offered...then another kit for 53ish ...I am half way thru that kit now...I  am thinking of buying that one but if you want it, I say go for it! Sharon is a terrific reseller from Texas...I buy from her all the time...I may try out the retiniacin from Isomers that I got a while back but I know, it is the capsules giving me my "glow"...I may be on Ebay later getting them too lol

@Krissy_1968 - 

Thanks. I will order it then. I have been w/o the capsules for a few weeks now & can tell the difference. The other ER products help but I can definitely see that the capsules make a big difference. The cherry on top of the sundae...