Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

What Skinn product/products do you recommend for bags and wrinkles.  I don't have darkness under my eyes though.  I'm 60 with oily, very fair skin.  Lots of eye creams make my eyes puffy which of course I don't want.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@mima wrote:

What Skinn product/products do you recommend for bags and wrinkles.  I don't have darkness under my eyes though.  I'm 60 with oily, very fair skin.  Lots of eye creams make my eyes puffy which of course I don't want.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

@mima I use the EnergEyes eye mask several times a week, I keep it in the refridge, leave on about 10 mins. and I really notice a difference in puffiness. You are lucky you do not have dark circles to deal with! I also, use the Collagenesis DWP (blue bottle line) AR eye serum topped off with the eye creme reverse. 

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hey there @mima this kit is again preferred priced...

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set - 311-793
311-793- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set
Evine Price: $55.00
Preferred Price $ 46.88 

Maybe I'm imagining it, but I could have sworn I saw this kit at an even lower special price recently (I'm thinking around $40?).  Now, if he offers these 3 products PLUS the new pore mask and cleanser as a TTV, I would be interested!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf No, you are not imagining it! lol D's visit at the end of December it was $38.49 with reg.priced s/h. I wait until Dimitri is "in the house" to see what the actual final selling price will be for that visit, just in case they drop the prices. This is a good kit, I really like it! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

that neck contraption has the worst reviews-only 2 out of 15 liked it-the rest said it did nothing and it hurt..............Why Dimitri-WHY???????????????

Too many products, too much forced enthusiasm-please Dimitri don't mess this up-We love and trust you too much.

Yes. I totally have lost trust and faith in Dimitri.

He gets you hooked on a product or two( my case) and then they are discontinued.....  then, he starts pushing too many products and  then things like this stupid nect rubber thing.  I mean COME ON!! . Do not go down this road to being like all the other phony vendors with their phony stories and  phony lines.

Honored Contributor

Image result for chinstraps 1800Image result for chinstraps 1800Image result for chinstraps 18001924 Chin Strap1929 Dr. Monteil straps1946 Maria Verni oatmeal pack1946 Maria Verni oatmeal pack treatment bound on the face with strips of butter muslin with extra pressure applied to the throat with a chin strap.1937 Helena Rubinstein Masque1937 Helena Rubinstein Masque. Although this is advertised as a masque it clearly has the qualities of a full facial strap. It must have been difficult to get this to fit snugly on all clients.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set - 311-793
311-793- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set
Preferred Price $ 46.88 

Maybe I'm imagining it, but I could have sworn I saw this kit at an even lower special price recently (I'm thinking around $40?).  Now, if he offers these 3 products PLUS the new pore mask and cleanser as a TTV, I would be interested!!

You are right.  I paid $39.71 including shipping and tax.  I just checked.

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Preferred Price $ 46.88 

@mima @sueinsf

I ordered mine when Dimitri was there on 10/8/16 and the price then was $46.88 but I used a coupon code bringing it down to $37.50; the take-home price (after shipping & taxes) was $47.60.

Shipping & taxes sure kill the "good deal" in most things. Makes me wish I could order everything through Amazon Prime! 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@mima wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Preferred Price $ 46.88 

@mima @sueinsf

I ordered mine when Dimitri was there on 10/8/16 and the price then was $46.88 but I used a coupon code bringing it down to $37.50; the take-home price (after shipping & taxes) was $47.60.

Shipping & taxes sure kill the "good deal" in most things. Makes me wish I could order everything through Amazon Prime! 

Oops, you are right!  I forgot I had a coupon!  Thanks for the correction.  Mine was $39.71 with the coupon though.  I have only had mine since last Thurs.  I can't remember what day I ordered it.

Frequent Contributor

@mima wrote:

Thank you for the information.  I have a couple questions.  I just purchased the 5 pc. kit that is listed on here for $70 and paid $70.  If it goes down in price, will they credit me the difference?

Is the Dermappeal similar to the Exfolikate?

Thank you!

Exfolikate irritates my skin but Skinn Dermappeal does not. Different ingredients.